Recent content by Crazy Memphis

1. Crazy Memphis

smoke with R520 and 11mm fuel pump

hey guys, long time no see... i am in a situation where i need your highly voodoo skills advices. to see what i have installed under the hood look at my signature... - when i installed my 11mm fuel pumpand in-tank lift pump, i already had the R520 stage 2 in it, it was during the...
  2. Crazy Memphis

11mm pump install and shaking !!!!

never mind the balancing !!!! i went to steve's house RADMAN and he brought up the iq to 6.2-6.4 and it's no longer shaking and there is a huge difference in smoke..... a lot less !!!! and the tune that kerma did for me last week is one of the tune i have ever tryed !!! no spikes smooth...
  3. Crazy Memphis

i'll try to balance them first !!! and get them cleaned up !!! before buying new nozzle !!! quincy
  4. Crazy Memphis

we double checked everything and everything was fine with the installation !!!! but still.....the car was fine until installation, my 10 mm stop working 24 hours before we install the 11mm pump, i was lucky in my bad luck to have it ordered 2-3 weeks before installation hehehe !!! Quincy
  5. Crazy Memphis

charlie is making me a tune, but he didn't knew the log so now that he have my car's log he can do something for it !!! with that new tune everything is gonna get in order, and if it doesn't i'll thendo the hammer mod and if it doesn't wqork out well ... then i'll swap 2 injectors or just...
  6. Crazy Memphis

Boost factory SMIC OMG!!!

hey !!! i went with the fmic from eurojet !!! i really like it, because it look nice but, if you don't need to replace your stock one... honestly don't bauther paying for a brand new one !!!, because it's not worth the buck for the price. if you want one i'll trade you my fmic for your stock...
  7. Crazy Memphis

while my mecanic had his back turned hihihih!!! i scanned the car at idle with his vag-com !!! lol !!! groupe1: 882-903 / engine speed 0-3.4 / I.Q 0.7-1.4 / mod.piston 56.7 celcius / coolant temp. groupe8: 882-903 / engine speed 0.0/ I.Q driver 16.8-17 / I.Q via rpm 26.2-27 / I.Q via air...
  8. Crazy Memphis

i'll go back to my mecanic today and try to check everything out !!!! but can the shaking be bad for the engine or the engine support or something else ???
  9. Crazy Memphis

it was oredered from kermatdi, and it's written bosch on it with a vw in a cercle logo at 2-3 places. i am pretty sure it's a automatique vw reall 11mm pump !!! just reman !!!
  10. Crazy Memphis

while driving from 1000rpm to 5250rpm !!! or from 3500 to 5000rpm !!! at any gear but worth in 2-3 gear a bit less in 4-5 and the first gear is only starting to smoke at aroung 3500rpm to 4500rpm !!! but it's bad ass amoke
  11. Crazy Memphis

no it get worst !!! the tune charlie made me stop the shaking by half !!!! but i still have massive smoke !!!
  12. Crazy Memphis

i had a tune for a 2.5 bar map, i know have a tune for 3 bar map and 11 mm pump.... the pump as a full reman bosch pump, not just the head !!!
  13. Crazy Memphis

the smoke is black... dark thick black !!!
  14. Crazy Memphis

hey guys, i installed my 11mm pump and in tank lift pump and a 3bar map !!!! it's smoking like hell and the engine is shaking also like hell !!!! the clapping sound it louder also !!!! what could be the cause of this probleme !!! i put in new tune specially made and there is still smoke...
  15. Crazy Memphis

Smoke Reducer

1) which maf would be better for our engine !!!! a vr6 maf or a 1.8T maf !!!! 2) which would be better to do first: - bigger maf in stock air intake - omi or pd 150 intake - bigger air box i don't even have my 11mm pump and my in-tank lift pump installed and it's smoking really bad !!!