Recent content by Crankous

1. Crankous

WTB 2005 Passat compatible Auto transmission

We have bought a 2005 Passat that needs a different transmission. This one is leaking out the front like a siv and it will not move forward on its own. Looking to purchase one from someone who has done a preventative manual swap or a wrecked car. Not in a rush for it, so if you have...
  2. Crankous

Just bought a 2005 Wagon with a trans problem did I go wrong what should I do next?

Unfortunately the wife wants to keep it an auto. I already talked myself blue in the face over the merits of a conversion. So it I'm thinking a sourced used auto trans( it's ok if i have to do it again we have a few spare cars at this point) bsm delete, and a cam. That would be about as cheap as...
  3. Crankous

Just bought a 2005 Wagon with a trans problem did I go wrong what should I do next?

I bought a Passat wagon with 161,000 miles on it with an auto trans problem today. It goes into reverse fine and moves great in reverse but not forward in any gear. I did quite a bit of reading here before buying it and looks like the trans may need to be replaced. It is in pretty good shape...
  4. Crankous

Anyone looking for a nice fishing boat?

So are you looking to trade this for Tdi/diesel related items? :)
  5. Crankous

Looking for 4 hub caps in good condition. I'm in southern Ca 92595

I'm looking for 4 good hubcaps for our stock 2000 golf. Just about any style will be ok. Not looking to break the bank. Pm me what you have, pics would be cool. Good condition please. Btw I have the stock black steel rims which require a large hub cap not just the center cap.
  6. Crankous

Feeler? Get real and Grow a set.

Why......god....why!!???
  7. Crankous

Need an Anti-Shudder Valve Actuator? Print one.

You know, I have been told that before. :) Ya for sure I'll see if I can get it removed without having it look too bad. I'll msg you after.
  8. Crankous

Ohhhhh.... I get it ,sooo what you're saying is yours will NOT work with mine.. :/
  9. Crankous

Just ordered one of them. Sweet cant wait to check it out!!!
  10. Crankous

I need one too :( mine broke much higher so the OPs design is the only one that will work for me. The unit is already off the car so no worries there. OP thanks for doing that this is awesome!!
  11. Crankous

FS 2002 Golf TDI engine Long Block Wildomar, Ca 92595 (Southern California)

Hello, I had a post up several months ago regarding a 2003 golf that had gotten in a wreck. A huge thanks to everyone who bought parts and such. Long story short a friend of mine wanted to buy the engine so we took it off the market and then my good buddy recently had a change in his life...
  12. Crankous

need motor HELP- made VIDEO - tons of black smoke and no power when i hit gas

I would start by cracking all the injector lines at the injector until fuel comes out one by one and seeing if there was any improvement it looks like it is not firing on all cyl. Could be your ip failing but you should do some serious testing before jumping to that. I would also pull the...