Recent content by coolbreeze

1. coolbreeze

If I can't have a VW TDI - I'm going full electric

More Useable Space They are close to the same size but the Cybertuck isn't body on frame so there is much more usable space in it including a frunk.
  2. vs_f150

vs_f150

3. coolbreeze

Cybertruck Size Your right. They are looking at a overall 3% reduction in size for production vehicle. Also rumors of a possible midsized truck which makes sense since the cybertruck is a beast of a vehcile.
  4. Cybertruck-Ian-Pavelko

Cybertruck-Ian-Pavelko

5. coolbreeze

Cybertruck Ordered Have been waiting some time to find the right EV to purchase. Posted this thread on 9/2016. I love the utility of a truck but could not live with the cost and waste of a truck as a daily driver and a work horse on the weekend. That ended on the night Elon unleashed the...
  6. coolbreeze

Why is my MPG better since phase 2 recall

With out a doubt My MFD was over 3.5mpg off but seems a little more accurate since Phase 2. All my average tanks have been done by hand since purchased. Of course I mean since purchase of my Golf, not my hand.
  7. coolbreeze

Why is my MPG better since phase 2 recall

I am now more then 3 months since my phase 2 recall has been completed in June and I expected more restrictive exhaust and lower mpg results per tank. My previous Fuelly results kept me squarely in the low to mid 42 per tank range. After having my 2015 Golf SE TDI DSG with 38k miles phase 2...
  8. coolbreeze

Buy Back Spreadsheet - Track our buyback status

Cheese Gouda sucks, Goat rules.
  9. coolbreeze

2015 TDI's value??

Purchased a CPO 2015 Golf SE with 16,000 miles in September Best TDI purchase I have made. Car is avg'ing in the low 40's in the winter time and was close to mid 40"s in fall. Runs great. I feel like I had purchased new it was in such good condition. Modifications made seem to have had no...
  10. coolbreeze

Modified MPG Best of All CR's ?

Just completed my first tank with my new 2015 Golf TDI SE with DSG and it out performs any avg tank I have had out of my 4 Common Rail TDI's. I understand there are many more tanks needed to get a more accurate look but with that being said my best avg tank EVER, other then a one outlier on my...
  11. coolbreeze

ACTUAL purchases of '15 USED (buyback) TDIs

Would have liked to but I couldn't find a CPO with the mileage, option, and condition I wanted in MT. Luckily I have a 14 GLI Edition 30 that is 6MT to drive when I am jonesing for it.
  12. coolbreeze

Thanks Borsig Well I went out and purchased a CPO 2015 Golf SE with Lighting package. 19,100 miles. 16899.00 and 1.49 APR. White on Black with 29 months and 40 k mile warranty in place. Never thought I would be back in a TDI, but everything has worked out great. Guess I'm back in the club for...
  13. 15_TDI1

15_TDI1

14. coolbreeze

Question. I am looking at a 15 Jetta TDI S with 29k miles. I see that if you buy a used TDI from a VW dealer there is a 2 year 24k mile bumper to bumper. The dealer I am buying from is a non VW dealer and went to a large VW or Manheim auction and purchased over 100 of them. Is VW backing them...
  15. coolbreeze

Who got the payment from BOSCH?

Received first of 3 today.:)