Recent content by Coldlogik

1. C

How many 97 passat tdi were made/sold in the US

I want to say it costs me like next to nothing for insurance on my passat, I want to say 288/year for liability only. They wouldn't offer me any other coverage. But idk 24 bucks a month to drive a car is a bargain. My 2018 ford flex ecoboost with full coverage 250 comprehensive 500 collision...
  2. C

I can tell for sure where im at its about $5 per gallon, and im getting 50mpg in my Passat. No way im driving my other vehicle as a daily over it, ive got a souped up 2018 Ford Flex ecoboost, close to 500hp and gets like 16mpg if you are really gentle with the throttle lmao.
  3. C

fog lamps

Any idea where I would get one? I have to check mine but I don't think it does pull out.
  4. C

fog lamps

So my TDI did not come with fog lamps, it has a blank piece of plastic next to the turn signal/parking light, but it has a wiring harness attached to the back side of the blank plastic. Is that wire live? I bought a set of fog lamps + the dummy lens that sits next to it from a junked car out...
  5. C

Wow, really nice looking car!
  6. C

Possible to do a wagon conversion? LOL
  7. C

Im considering doing the same, both front fenders, hood, 4 doors, both rear quarters and then take it to Maaco for a simple black paint job. I found a car at a local junkyard that I may be able to get all of that from. I just took its rear driverside tail light lens.
  8. C

My B4 ProVent install.

So I can't run that intake without doing the delete?
  9. C

My B4 ProVent install.

OK Ill just do the intake then! Good call, thank you very much.
  10. C

My B4 ProVent install.

Nice thank you for the info! Does the ECU have to be programmed to take advantage of the intake and the egr delete?
  11. C

My B4 ProVent install.

I looked online you could find your engine code on the vehicle identification sticker inside the owners manual. Luckily mine was in the trunk, popped it open and sure enough it says 1Z. So question about that. Are AHU parts compatible with 1Z? That manifold part says A3/AHU. If I bought it...
  12. C

My B4 ProVent install.

I have a 97 passat tdi, how do I know if its AHU or 1Z?
  13. C

My B4 ProVent install.

Oh that makes ALOT more sense to me now haha. Yeah the delete should be like 50 bucks tops. Whats special about the PD150 intake?
  14. C

Aftermarket seats

Oh nice! I was wondering if other same year seats would fit.
  15. C

My B4 ProVent install.

350 for that?! Holy moly that seems expensive for a small piece of pipe.