Recent content by cnytdiguy

1. C

2015 Passat TDI SEL - Heat Issues

This has been a real sh*t show. I had the dealer do the heater core swap quoted at $700 including a flush which I insisted on. Picked up the car and on the way home no heat. Take it back, wait 3 hours while they flushed it again. On the way home no heat. Take it back a 3rd time and they...
  2. C

That's what I'm thinking. Wish I had the time and patience to do this myself but probably going to have the dealer do it if that is the diagnosis.
  3. C

Changed it in April about 15,000 miles ago.
  4. C

I have a 2015 Passat TDI SEL with 98,200 miles on it. Just after stage 2 about a month ago I noticed my heat was not working. I may actually have 2 problems. I don't believe any of the selections blow as they should - defrost doesn't blow at all, vents blow about 1/4 of full, and footwell...
  5. C

RNS510 Firmware & Maps Info Thread

RNS Firmware Hoping someone can help me out with the latest firmware for my RNS. Here is my info: Part Number: 3C0035684N HW Version: H26 SW Version: 5378 I am plagued by the typical slowness of the backup camera, splash screen issues, etc. Can someone help me out with version 5382...
  6. C

2004 GLS TDI - Considering Buying - What To Look For?

I have owned a 2010 Jetta TDI since new and recently turned it in. Looking for a replacement now and there is a local 2004 GLS TDI Jetta automatic for sale. It has 135,000 miles on it and owner indicates they have maintenance records for it. Is there anything specific I need to look for...
  7. C

Upload Site Live - Just uploaded Docs

Agreed. As Dan said I really didn't want to go through the hassle or expense.
  8. C

Exactly. Thanks for noodlin' on it.
  9. C

That's exactly what I thought the first time. I uploaded them as one PDF and was rejected because my "Front Of Title" was more than one page.
  10. C

Anyone else having an issue with a title that states there is a lien with a matching lien release from Volkswagen to go with it? It seems I am in an endless loop on the portal. I keep uploading the title which they tell me has a lien. Then I call in and explain that there is no lien and that...
  11. C

Got an offer email

I uploaded my docs about a month ago. Purchased in 2010, loan paid off in June of this year. I have the lien release document from VW but my title still says there is a lien. I thought I would be smart and upload all 3 documents in the 'Front Of Title' section as one document. That document was...
  12. C

aaaghh car just died with an engine fault workshop light

What was the cut off for the 120K warranty on the HPFP? I have a 2010 that is way past it but were the 2014 MY covered as well?
  13. C

Former lease vehicles - eligible?

I've done a good bit of reading on the forums and through the VW data I can digest. I haven't seen anywhere that vehicles formerly leased (not by me) and for sale now would be excluded. Does anyone have any direct evidence that they would/would not be included or eligible for buy back? I...
  14. C

Some here were WRONG.... Buybacks on cars purchased post 6-28

I agree. Check out the slide show posted from the court proceedings.
  15. C

Preliminary Approval Slide Presentation

I think this answers the questions regarding post 6/28 buyers.