Recent content by clogged

1. C

How long b 4 Frank returns calls?

I got him. Y'all R correct...He is a wealth of info! Thank 4 d input!
  2. C

How long b 4 Frank returns calls?

Hi ya's, I am think n head swap. I called Frank.....last week. Busy is good for business.2001 jetta tdi gls. Thanks!
  3. C

Passat power steering feel

Hello, I have 2012 also. have u felt the steering wheel jerk yet? Your driving along and suddenly the wheel just turns on its on?About an 1/8 of a turn? Just turned it back to the stealership, they of course seemed clueless.
  4. C

Dela,Mary,Virgin Meet (ii) = -)

Amen brother!! WORD!!
  5. C

DC Clutch Packages 10% off!

Part #'s the same? Hello, I was told at a vw parts yard that a vr6 clutch pt.# is the same as stock # on 2001 jetta???????:eek: :(
  6. C

DelMarVA meet & greet

Hello, How much $ do u have in your vag-com? Thanks,clogged
  7. C

2001 Jetta wrecked

A-men brother
  8. C

Dirty Driving: Top 10 Worst Polluters

drove 09 tdi How do you peeps get 50 mph?? My best was 26.7mph.Alright I gots a heavy foot.The car has great pull from start.Very comfy(I'm 5'8)nice dash effects,even the one that told me I was speeding?How do it know????The trans was a little lagging to start,again I had it to the floor.It...
  9. C

drove new tdi today

How do you peeps get 50 mpg?????? My best was 26.7.Ok I gotta really heavy foot .I think I may have gotten a red light ticket.The ride was good,power was impressive(spun front wheel) and the dash read I was speeding!How do it know?$24,680? When I got back you could really smell...
  10. C

Not much to go on...but Experiencing excessive vibration under acceleration.

Hello again, I checked the wheels...r/f strut moves up/down bout 1/4 inch.Do I need struts? Thanks!
  11. C

Not much to go on...but Experiencing excessive vibration under acceleration.

Hello all, I am having the same shaking on acceleration,smooth on roll off.Sounds like a fine member has it pegged.If it is a ball joint...how much hassle to do myself? $$$? special tools? Thanks!! ooops - 2001 jetta gls/tdi 140,000mi
  12. C

I am going snowboarding tomorrow! Advice requested

Hey shredder!!!! I b east coast carver,01 jetta tdi.I don't have access to b99...but get a bottle of standyne from the parts store.It is not that cold...you should not have a prbolem.Happy shreddin!
  13. C

Travelers Prayer

Amen brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  14. C

capped egr/exhaust ports

Happy new Year All!! My egr pipe broke and I welded it.It broke again.I ordered a new one from vw parts place,I think around $89.00.In the mean time...I capped off both the egr/exhaust port.Q-I am driving the car(2001 jetta) is there danger of harm to any other components? Can I leave them...
  15. C

EGR Cooler Pipe

capped off egr ports Happy New year all!! My pipe broke after reinstall/plumbing cleaning.I welded it,it broke again.Today I capped off the exhaust port/egr port.Any known problems doing this? I have a new pipe ordered from vw parts place, $79.00 w/shipping.If there is no known problem,I will...