Recent content by Cleemaans

1. C

European Golf IV 1.9TDI 110PK problems !!!

This weekend, I had some time to take a close look at my car. I pulled out the MAF and it makes no difference in power. So I bought a new MAF and whee....there's my power back ! I also cleaned the intake. Still one question : I still have the shuddering problem at idle and want to solved it...
  2. C

Belgian VAG-com owner needed

I wanted to know if there's a Belgian member with a VAG-com tool around ? Maybe we can meet ? C Ya
  3. C

MAF question | VAG-com question

HI, My VW Golf 110hp TDI lacks performance and the local dealer says the MAF's dead. A reading with the VAG-tool indicates that the MAF dead... Does anyone knows the VW part number of the MAF I want to diagnose my car with the VAG-com tool but I do not have such one, so I wanted to know if...
  4. C

It is a real VW-dealer with a real VAG-tool. Status : no problems !! Is there any way to detect that te car's in a limp-mode ? I think my car is getting less air or fuel ! Question: would it be intresting to clean the EGR and intercooler ( and CCV ) to start with. Then other problems could...
  5. C

I'll go and ask him to swap the ECU, and also do some measuring during acceleration. Last month he did that and told me that the turbo pressure is ok. Could the EGR cause the problem you think when it's dirty ? Can I test it when I bypass the EGR or is that dangerous ? Maybe I let him clean the...
  6. C

Tnx for the reply, but this relay clicks several times...but ok. Any idea how the limp mode-code can be detected with the VAG-com, because last month no errors were found during the maintenance of my car. The dealer showed me the VAG-tool when it was connected to my car. No erros, the pressure...
  7. C

Who wants to help ??????????? Tnx
  8. C

My car, an European Golf 4 110Pk TDI 14Kkm has an incredible powerloss. I've read several threads about the shudder when slowing down to idle. My car has this problem since 80.000Km. My dealer says that the ECU is responsible for this fenomen. The ECU put's the car in a ' limp ' mode to...
  9. C

VW Golf IV 110PK Problems

Found some interesting things in the FAQ ! I think the relay 109 is bothering me because everytime I start my car for the first time on a day, a clicking noise ( from a relay ) is present for aprox. 3 minutes. I even think that the clicking is synchronous with the throttle-pedal. The relay...
  10. C

VW Golf IV 110PK Problems

My car, an European Golf 4 110Pk TDI has an incredible powerloss. I've read several threads about the shudder when slowing down. My car has this problem since 80.000Km. My dealer says that the ECU is responsible for this fenomen. The ECU put's the car in a ' save ' mode to protect the engine =>...
  11. C

Adjusting Engine Idle Speed - 101

Thanx for the quick reply... I don't have that VW scan tool available... therefore I have to go to my local dealer I guess.. I already spent a lot of money there but the problem remains ... Should I ask them to read out these results ? Sorry for my poor English... Greetz...
  12. C

Adjusting Engine Idle Speed - 101

Guys, I've read several posts already about the 'SHUDDER'-fenomen. I've got a Golf IV TDI with 110bhp ( european ) with this strange shudder when decreasing speed. My dealers says that changing the ECU will solve the problem, but that costs a lot. My question is that changing the idle-speed...