Recent content by clapped caddy

1. C

Possible Bad Head Gasket

Ok makes sense, once agian I’ll take your advice and try purging again. If I can’t find anything else I’m hoping a head gasket will do the trick! Really want this thing running good again, lots of good memories made in the last couple years from driving it to high school every day Thanks again...
  2. C

Possible Bad Head Gasket

Thanks for the quick reply, will try that out. My rad hoses could easily be squeezed when the truck started up and remained soft until the truck got hot. The temp guage was over the middle line tho and did not come down even with heater cranked up. The aux fan came on once when the temp got that...
  3. C

Possible Bad Head Gasket

Hello all I'm new to the forum and need some help! I started my caddy last night and its got an MF TD from a mk2 jetta. I was purging the system and had the truck running for over an hour. It did not overheat but bubbles kept on coming up from the bottom of the reservoir. They were small but...
  4. C

HOW TO and do-it-yourself threads

Possible cylinder head damage Hello all I'm new to the forum and need some help! I started my caddy last night and its got an MF TD from a mk2 jetta. I was purging the system and had the truck running for over an hour. It did not overheat but bubbles kept on coming up from the bottom of the...