Recent content by CKRATDI

1. C

Please help. Turbo boost control position sensor low

It's showing voltage terminal 30 is 14.000v and normed load value 45.5% but thats all I'm really seeing
  2. C

Also im.not sure what else I can diagnose with just obd 11
  3. C

How do you go about making the keys? And is it possible the n75 valve could be what's causing me problems??
  4. C

I only have obd 11. I am nervous to remove the actuator because I don't know how to adjust it when I re install it. If I have it out of spec I might ruin my turbo. Also there is a part on the driver's side, I'm trying to figure out what it's called. I tried uploading a pic but it won't work, it...
  5. C

Does anyone have a way that I can test the actuator and sensor?
  6. C

Thank you, I see what you mean. The actuator and sensor are the same part? Is it possible to remove and install this actuator without removing my whole turbo? I wouldn't know how to adjust the new one which makes me nervous because if I adjust it wrong the turbo could blow up. I have a warranty...
  7. C

I apologize I meant to ask what the position sensor looks like
  8. C

I bought the turbo online and installed myself so I will have to remove the turbo to send it back, I'm trying to avoid that if possible. What does the actuator looked like?
  9. C

I agree, I've already replaced 2 turbos and the car only has 125k miles. I've owned it since 30k and religiously done fluid changes and oil changes every 5k with good oil and had nothing but reliability issues. If I ever owned a tdi again it'd probably be an ALH or something idk. I'm really...
  10. C

It says your a vendor, do you sell parts? I'm trying to a find a coolant temp plug harness. Mine is broken. I'm also looking for a boost control position sensor because I don't know what else to replace first. My nearest vw dealership is almost 2 hours away. Also my coolant temp plug broke the...
  11. C

Thank you for your reply. I'm late getting back to this thread I don't get much time to work on this car. I don't see any wiring or vaccum line issues. I'm unsure if this is the boost solenoid or the boost position sensor. I'm also a bit confused what is what. Theres a sensor or something that...
  12. C

P256400 is the code. The code will only come on if I drive the car and begin to accelerate. When the car is idling the light won't come on and it runs perfect
  13. C

P256400 is the code, it says on obd the code is turbo boost control position sensor(low) thats all I know at this point. Thank you for your reply
  14. C

Hello everyone any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a 14 b7 passat ckra tdi dsg stage 2 malone, stock turbo replaced a year ago. Currently has 125k miles. First question my transmission fluid pressure low came on, is my fluid level low? I did a fluid change about 40k miles ago, it might...