Recent content by cjman

1. C

OEM Touareg Cross Bars

Can you message me an address or Company name. I am having trouble finding shipping quotes without an address. Thanks.
  2. C

OEM Touareg Cross Bars

I can check on shipping cost and get back to you if you are interested.
  3. C

OEM Touareg Cross Bars

Price lowered.
  4. C

OEM Touareg Cross Bars

OEM Cross bars Part #'s 7LG860159A and 7LG860160A I believe these fit T2 vehicles. Nice shape, normal wear. With Key. One front and one rear bar. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost and fitment for your application. Local pickup in Mn. also. $80/BO I can't seem to add pictures.
  5. C

Please recommend coolant pressure testing setup

jmodge, do you have a part number or link to the adapter you bought?
  6. C

MN Chat Thread

Just got a response back, looks like I was looking at an old address. Sorry for the false alarm!
  7. C

MN Chat Thread

Does anyone know if the Frostheater company is still in business? Or did it move? When I do a google search it says permanently closed. Or does anyone have one they would like to sell?
  8. C

MN Chat Thread

New Touareg Key programming. Long story short, I lost the only key I got when I bought the vehicle. I purchased a new key from dealer. Does anyone know of a dealer that will send a guy with a programmer to my house instead of having to have it towed to the dealer 45 miles away? Update: I...
  9. C

ALH head rebuild

I have a 2002 ALH with 355,000 miles. Timing belt was done at 305,000. Just did a 5 spd swap and a week later car lost power, time belt still on and tight but I found a mystery piece of plastic in the time belt housing that obviously went thru the belt and pulleys. Motor was still running but...
  10. C

MN Chat Thread

I am looking for some options on getting an ALH head rebuilt/exchanged or possible a good used on (last resort). The car is a 2002 with 355,000 miles, just did a 5 spd swap and a week later a mystery piece of plastic made the timing belt jump. Belt is still tight but is no longer in time...
  11. C

Hi Andy. I saw your comment on the rear wagon bumper cover. I am wondering if the bumper cover...

Hi Andy. I saw your comment on the rear wagon bumper cover. I am wondering if the bumper cover fit right on the sedan? I have been thinking if it was possible to find a wagon bumper for my 02 sedan and modify the trunk opening to reduce or eliminate the back wall to allow for bigger items to...
  12. C

Hi daxel5. Did you sell the Q7? If not do you have some details? Pics?

Hi daxel5. Did you sell the Q7? If not do you have some details? Pics?
  13. C

wtb: A3 TDI or Mk6/7 Golf TDI

Check this one out. 2012 Audi A3 TDI - general for sale - by owner (craigslist.org)