Recent content by christopherdavis6923

1. C

kw1281test: A Free VDS-Pro / VagTacho Alternative

Tried a couple different versions with no luck. ill most likely end up just investing in vcds. unless theirs any other ideas to try first.
  2. C

Tried it a couple of times and this is all I'm getting Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19045.2486] (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\elici>cd desktop C:\Users\elici\Desktop>cd kw1281 C:\Users\elici\Desktop\kw1281>KW1281Test COM3 10400 17 AdaptationSave 21 1 02622...
  3. C

I will give a shot here in a minute. I did have the latest version installed and saw somewhere in the thread That someone went back to version .62 or something like that and, where able to retrieve their SKC so I figured i would give it a shot.
  4. C

i tried the SKC command the last couple times with no results. decided what the hell ill give it one more go. it appears to have worked this time C:\Users\elici\Desktop\kw1281>kw1281test com3 10400 17 GetSKC KW1281Test: Yesterday's diagnostics...Today. Version 0.67-beta...
  5. C

im not seeing anywhere where I can attach a file. I have been staring at this page for an hour and see nothing lol. Im pretty sure I used the DumpEeProm 204 6 command and have the most current version. This is the file I got saved. The other one above I just copied off the command line because...
  6. C

Hello everyone. I have been scrolling around this forum for a couple days now. trying to find a command to retrieve my SKC code but not having much luck. this is the only command I've been able to get to work. I have a 2002 Jetta wagon TDI. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ending wakeup...