Recent content by Chow King

1. C

Seeking to buy any moment, but Life expectancy?

Thanks for this info. I would like to take classes to learn basic and advanced mechanics for my vehicle one day so I could be in the know!
  2. C

The shifting is slightly more concerning for me at the moment, just wondering if it's healthy so to speak to paddle shift frequently instead of just leave it in D? The sway bar end links are not big deal I think, not sure tho, will take it to someone soon, not dealer.
  3. C

I don't really know what's covered under the extended warranty but it seems you may have answered at least that much for me. I know there's a wealth of knowledge in this forum and before I start calling the dealer I posed my questions here not assumptions, just asking thanks
  4. C

I've had my car for a couple months now and it drives good! So far only one or two problems not sure exactly because when downshifting using the paddle it can get stuck in 2nd when speeding back so I have to manually do it myself also is paddle shifting okay to use? Or should I just leave it in...
  5. C

Well I took ownership today and did my first 50 mile commute to work, here now, looking forward to return trip home unlike before, very easy on the mind body and soul I must say. Even with very worn perrelli tires got 36.5 mpg. I can appreciate a lot of things about this vehicle so far thanks...
  6. C

This sounds nice, thank you for painting a nice picture but also realistic so far it seems. Very knowledgeable people here! :D
  7. C

WAURMAFD7EN007885 This is it. I'll call the local Audi dealer and see if they can explain a little more for me, seems the extended emissions warranty is only good for several thousand more miles? Plus extended emissions warranty verbage has me confused about what it applies to exactly. But...
  8. C

Ok thank you I will ask about that for sure!
  9. C

I'm on this forum to get advice too since I'm looking to purchase a 2014 A8 L Audi TDI now with 111k miles. I commute 100 miles each day to work and back in moving traffic averaging 80 mph. I have a trusted TDI mechanic looking at the car today for PPI. Car cost $26k. I'm NOT diy, just driving...
  10. C

Blown Engine and Turbo 2014 TDI PASSAT

BTW I'm on this forum too get advice to since I'm looking to purchase a 2014 A8 L Audi TDI now with 111k miles. I commute 100 miles each day to work and back in moving traffic averaging 80 mph. I have a trusted TDI mechanic looking at the car today for PPI. Car cost $26k. I'm NOT diy, just...
  11. C

Blown Engine and Turbo 2014 TDI PASSAT

@ Sonix 611 my coworker was in a similar situation with bmw but he never drove any of the loaners and he immediately lawyered up and after almost a year they did buy back the car.