Recent content by cfm56

1. C

Hi all, I'm new here. I have a question. Does anyone recognize this?

aftermarket security system sold the original owner at time of sell. Mine has one too though the previous owner more then likely pulled the alarm system computer from the car before giving it back to vw.
  2. C

Aftermarket projector headlights?

those headlights looks so clean and good! for me to pay 10% of the purchase price of my car for headlights is a bit steep...wish they were more readily available and cost less
  3. C

Did VW do anything to preserve remaining fuel while stored?

no vw didn't do anything to preserve all the tdi's that sat for two years. Mine sat in the desert in socal for two years. When i replaced the filter it looked normal and i haven't had any issues after 5k miles of driving it. Other then the irritating transmission stock tune, it drives fine and...
  4. C

Fuel filter w/o vag com

never used vagcom to prime the filter and no issues starting it up post filter change or later on. I Just replaced my fuel filter on my wagon after purchasing (completed the 20k service due to not knowing if it was done as this was a buy back vehicle)it. I dropped the new filter into the bowl...
  5. C

FS: 2013 Passat rubber floor mats

bumpity bump, its snowing outside! im sure someone wants rubber mats for cheap and these are well priced imo
  6. C

also included is the incomplete mk5 jetta rubber floor mat set. Shipping would be slightly more if you want both sets of mats. If you want both sets, message me with your zip code so I can get a more accurate shipping quote. Thanks!
  7. C

Here is the craigslist link which shows photos. https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/d/west-linn-vw-rubber-mats/6801644966.html
  8. C

Selling my set of vw oem passat rubber floor mats that were in my 2013 passat. The front passenger mat has one plastic insert missing, otherwise they are in good shape with no damage to them. Im in the Portland Oregon area and would let these go for 40.00 (picked up), and 65.00 shipped in the...
  9. C

2013 Sportwagen purchase advice

They want to much considering the previous hail damage and current miles. If you are willing to fly to another state and drive it back, you can find better deals in other states
  10. C

2013 Jetta sports wagon

Just picked up a 14 wagon with 21k miles for 10k at wholesale pricing (actual winning bid in mannheim was 9700). At that price you can't go wrong considering the warranty offered on them and what you get for fuel economy and practicality
  11. C

03 TDI Wagon, Air Ride, 6 Speed Swapped, VNT17

wish you were in the PNW...and good job on the other wagon by the way
  12. C

2002 Golf Tdi 17/22 turbo $7,000.

your CL link has expired ...just an FYI
  13. C

P048C - clear it or take it in?

take it in is what i would do. Let them deal with it and replace what needs to be replaced. If you don't mind, report back on the fix
  14. C

Back in a TDI!

Hey! its not the cjaa, but if you don't mind, pm me the part numbers off of the filters you have and i will cross check them for compatibility. Anything that works i will take off your hands. We can deal with that via pm or text me if you still have my cell. Thanks!
  15. C

Back in a TDI!

thanks! i actually like it too. It feels smoother then our previous passat. I think that their "tune" reduced the "peppiness" but a tdi isn't the quickest thing in the world in the first place. I have my jeep srt8 for that :)