Recent content by Cephyr13

1. Cephyr13

Clutch Pedal not Releasing Completely

It was the slave cylinder. A VW mechanic and the dealer said the master cylinders rarely go out but the slave cylinders go out quite a bit. My slave cylinder was leaking so I'm having it replaced. Thanks for the input. Much appreciated.
  2. Cephyr13

Clutch Pedal not Releasing Completely

2012 Jetta TDI 6sp 136k (engine 124k) My clutch pedal pops up all the way most of the time, but today, it didn't pop all the way back up 2 or 3 times. I popped it up with my foot. It would still engage and disengage the clutch. The clutch has around 50k miles on it so it shouldn't be going out...
  3. Cephyr13

Camshaft or Tuning Belt Replacement 2012 Jetta TDI 6sp

I've already replaced all of the parts that could possibly be causing the problem, including the DMF. Multiple DMFs, actually. Did it when I changed the clutch. I know it's the cams or the timing belt, just don't know which.
  4. Cephyr13

I've already replaced everything it could possibly be, including the glow plugs. I know for certain this is a timing belt or cam issue. Just need to figure out which it is. I'll probably just have the timing belt changed first, and then the cams if that doesn't fix it. I may have the cams...
  5. Cephyr13

2012 Jetta TDI 6sp (CJAA) 127k After researching threads for a while, I finally figured out that I need either a timing belt kit or new camshafts to fix a vibration under heavy acceleration from 1800-2200 RPMs. It's had this problem since 48k miles. (Just like many others, I changed all kinds...
  6. Cephyr13

Vibration @ 1900-2200 RPMs w/ Full Throttle

OE. 62k Miles on the car.
  7. Cephyr13

When I had the first engine in the car, the flywheel wasn't a problem. When I put the second engine & transmission in the car with a new flywheel and clutch, the vibration was present. 48k miles on the motor. I changed the clutch & flywheel and it didbt fix it. The original DMF wasn't a problem...
  8. Cephyr13

Endlink Connectors Breaking on 2012 Jetta Solo Werks Struts

2012 Jetta TDI, 6sp MT My Jetta is lowered probably an inch and a half in front. It has a 26mm swaybar (about the biggest I could find) and Solo Werks coilovers. Before I bought the HD endlinks, I had stock endlinks and one endlink mount on the left strut broke. So I replaced the coilover...
  9. Cephyr13

MK6 Stumbling a Little

2012 Jetta TDI 6sp MT 88k miles SOLVED This was caused by wires that had fallen onto the turbo and melted. PROBLEM While at highway speeds, in the past day or two, my car has stumbled a few times when under a little or a medium amount of acceleration. It feels like it drops power for a split...
  10. Cephyr13

PROBLEM FIXED The axles were the problem. I bought some Raxel Race Axles for $400 each and the vibration is almost completely gone now. It's so slight now that it's barely noticeable. Thanks for all of the suggestions. Much appreciated.
  11. Cephyr13

Thanks for commenting. Glad to know I'm not the only one. I'm intrigued by the possibility of the axle causing the problem, but it seems counter intuitive. The car would have done it when I had the Kerma tune if that were the case. It was the replaced motor, Malone tune, delete, and CR170 turbo...
  12. Cephyr13

Wiper Arm Replacement

2012 Jetta Anyone have a recommendation for a passenger side wiper arm? I've seen VW and Dorman. Anyone have experience with Dorman or another brand? Thanks. - Brian C.
  13. Cephyr13

I just have a CR170 turbo, intake, exhaust, and a stage 3 tune specifically for that setup. Nothing special. The tune is looking more and more like the culprit but I haven't ruled out the nozzles yet, if that's a thing on this model.
  14. Cephyr13

Since I haven't felt it in the steering wheel, I didn't think it would be the axles. I was leaning more toward nozzles or a programming issue.
  15. Cephyr13

I saw a thread saying nozzles or axles can cause this problem, but that was for an MK4. Is this an issue with MK6 models?