Recent content by cbass94

1. cbass94

Schwaben Wheel Stands

Hi all, I just bought some of these wheel stands: http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/SiteSearch/Wheel_Stands/ES2748979/ because I've always been frustrated trying to get my car onto regular jackstands because the jack point is so close to where I need to put the jack stands and the jack fights with...
  2. cbass94

What headlights are these?

I never replied earlier, but thanks for the information. I found out that they are the ones sold by BEC Autoparts and more info can be found on this thread: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5296588-For-the-mk6-Halogen-Headlight-people They've been good headlights for me for the past...
  3. cbass94

Key Fob -- One click, unlock ALL doors?

Nevermind, just found it. Control Module 09 - Central Electric >> Coding - 07 >> Long Coding Helper Then uncheck box 3 called "Selektive Central Locking active (Single Door Locking) Close the Long Coding Helper dialog and it should put the new coding in the "New Coding" field for you. Once...
  4. cbass94

Key Fob -- One click, unlock ALL doors?

Hey guys, I also have a 2011 Sportwagen and can't find this option. I found the one to unlock all doors when I pull the key out of the ignition (that one's in the MFA), but I can't figure out how to program the remote so that a single press unlocks all doors. I have a vag-com and haven't been...
  5. cbass94

Utah Members

Well, considering a deer ran into the side of the Sportwagen this morning on the way to work, I have a new project I'm working on :-( Actually it'll be a body shop rather than myself for this one, but even still, it sucks.
  6. cbass94

Utah Members

Unfortunately, it's true :-)
  7. cbass94

TDIClub Secret Society of Benz Owners (SSBO)

It was my understanding that the Bluetec was just "cleaner" not necessarily better fuel economy. To get it cleaner, they had to restrict the exhaust flow, I'm sure, and that would likely cut down on fuel economy.
  8. cbass94

What headlights are these?

They're on a 2011 JSW that I just purchased but I don't think they're stock. Does anybody know?
  9. cbass94

Installed OEM Xenons and Highline CECM

Those look fantastic Sportwagen Rick, great photography BTW too. Kix and Toeball, I just purchased a 2011 JSW with the same headlights that you have but my driver's side low beam is out. Do you know where I could find information for a replacement bulb? Or could you tell me what the part number...
  10. cbass94

Utah Members

Makes sense! High volume is great advice too
  11. cbass94

Utah Members

Congrats on the purchase! I work in Orem, I'll keep my eye out for you :-) I've heard the same thing about cetane except I heard it with regard to Shell stations, unfortunately I haven't found anything concrete to base that on. I run B50 in my Merc and B20-B50 in the Jetta, so I usually fill...
  12. cbass94

TDIClub Secret Society of Benz Owners (SSBO)

I too an interested. I PM'd you with specifics. Sorry to hear about the crash, that's no fun.
  13. cbass94

Utah Members

I'm still here too!
  14. cbass94

Utah....?

LOL, that's what I was thinking too. Looks like a great event though!
  15. cbass94

Best all season tires for fuel economy

Hi Kooler, I actually don't have a sportwagen, I have a 2003 Jetta sedan. But, nonetheless, it's front wheel drive so it should be similar just a different sized tire. The Bridgestone Ecopia's are ones that I got at Costco because they had a sale on them last year. Costco mounted them so there...