Recent content by camerons17

1. C

Looking for 10k+ Mile Used TDI Engine Oil

Just checking in to see if you're still able to get us this oil once you change it. Thanks.
  2. C

Hi, We have developed a controlled oil testing facility in which we use an oil quality sensor (along with temperature, pressure, and flow rate measurements) to analyze the quality of different used or new oil samples. The goal is to use these oil quality measurements along with other flow...
  3. C

We would he happy to have both of these, separately. If you let me know when you do the oil change we can coordinate shipping/compensation. Thanks for your response!
  4. C

That would be great! If you send me another message a couple weeks or so before you change the oil, I'll let you know if we are still needing oils. Thanks for you reply.
  5. C

Yes unfortunately we need it to be T6. Thank you for the response!
  6. C

Hello, I am in search of used Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 motor oil, preferably with around 10k+ miles of use put on it using a VW TDI Engine. An owner who has done his/her own oil change would be ideal but not necessary. This oil will be used to test oil quality sensing technologies for university...