Recent content by c4markee

1. C

Hard Start this morning

They did the same with me for awhile, I just refused to give back their loaner until the issue was resolved and called VW Cares, told them to buy the car back, they assigned me a case worker. In the end they did the fix (I live in Michigan, cold weather is kinda our thing, or it used to be)...
  2. C

Hard Start this morning

Well super. Ill have to go through the thread see if anyone has a DIY fix that will keep it from happening anymore.
  3. C

Hard Start this morning

That was my first thought since we have had a lot of snow.. They did the intercooler fix on it last year after I left it at the dealer and raised hell with VW cares about it since they could not repeat the issue. typically there will still be water in the intercooler at the bottom if it is the...
  4. C

Hard Start this morning

Have not really run into this issue yet... This morning it started and stalled twice. Stumbled stalled. Pulled out the actron reader and no codes, let it sit a minute. Stumbled a bit started, and ran fine. I will have to pull out the vagcom after work and see if any codes are pending.
  5. C

VW TDI goodwill package: Offers $500 Visa cards & $500 dealer credits to TDI owners

That is what I am trying to figure out. Obviously I can stand next to somebody buying something but would prefer to be easier.
  6. C

VW TDI goodwill package: Offers $500 Visa cards & $500 dealer credits to TDI owners

Correct the dealer card but Ill check out the other guy. Had not seen anyone who used someone elses dealer card yet. Figured I would ask.
  7. C

Kind of curious but has anyone sold their dealer card yet? I do not buy anything at the dealer, even with the card some of the markups on parts just hurt too much. Curious if I can get 400 for it I would be better off.
  8. C

Seat replacement

I think I want real leather for the front, and find the passat seats a little more comfortable.
  9. C

Seat replacement

The air bag is what concerns me. I have my vag com I suppose I can check it out just wondering if anyone switched before or not and can give me some insight.
  10. C

Seat replacement

Hey I was wondering I have a 2011 jetta and want to swap the front seats since it has about 100k and the drivers seat leatherette started pealing the other day in the side bolster. I know the passat seats fit in the Golf. Will they bolt up to the Jetta? Also anyone have any experience with...
  11. C

P013d0 & p13ce

So my check engine light came on a few weeks ago but by the time I got home it had gone out. It came back on on my way home today and I had my scanner so I managed to catch it this time (Funny how the dealer can never pull anything). Here is what I pulled. Sounds like a glow plug pressure...
  12. C

Erratic when maintaining speed / RPM

Kind of thought it might be the DPF doing the regen, guess usually Im not in town when it kicks in. Hasnt done it again. Let us know on the reflash if it helps / hinders mileage.
  13. C

Erratic when maintaining speed / RPM

Hey guys I was cruising at about 30 ish today under 2k RPM when my car started to stutter it felt like. It has happened before, but sine no light the dealer never could figure it out. Swapped to a different gear and it was fine. Its done it at 45 too (similar RPM). Wondering if anyone had...
  14. C

Oil Pressure Switch

It was doing it before my recent oil change. It hasn't done it since the day after I changed the oil. So thinking maybe it was still gunk in the passage for the oil pressure switch. The switch itself seemed pretty dirty / had gunk in the pressure passage. Weekend was pretty cold here. I...
  15. C

Oil Pressure Switch

Typically when I first start it and get underway. I usually have it in gear and am moving but not out of my short driveway.