2. B

wtb 2003 jetta alh ecu

bump still looking for one.
  3. B

wtb 2003 jetta alh ecu

How about $100?
  4. B

wtb 2003 jetta alh ecu

Anybody got an ecu with immobilizer delete for an alh they don't need anymore?
  5. B

TDI Wrangler

what are you running for your large intercooler? Air to air, or air to water, since you mention radiator. Thanks
  6. B

TDI Wrangler

Looks cool, what gears are you running? I need to upgrade my 3.21 stock set to 4.10, I am thinking.
  7. B

ALH TDI pinout.

Here are the pics I just seen this, and since this helped me out so much, I had saved them, so here they are. "][/URL]
  8. alh_wiring_pic_3

alh_wiring_pic_3

9. alh_wiring_pic_2

alh_wiring_pic_2

10. alh_wiring_pic_1

alh_wiring_pic_1

11. B

Jeep Wrangler JKU build

Hi, been driving this for a year now, pretty happy with it. Malone fixed my tune, which was the problem with the underboost, not enough fuel. I did change to a remote oil filter, with adapter from EVguy, and oil cooler. I drive it daily now, averaging 90 miles 5 days a week. I am averaging...
  12. B

Blue Driver?

I got an Autel MK808. So far seems pretty nice.
  13. B

Blue Driver?

Only problem I found with it, is that not every model is supported for all features. 2008 pontiac grand prix, abs not supported. Had to pick up a different scanner.
  14. double_pulley_pic

double_pulley_pic

15. B

measuring turbo emp

So basically 0 emp at idle. Should there be any boost normally at idle? I never had a turbo, and never looked to see if the jetta where the motor came from had boost at idle. It was a vnt-15 though.