Recent content by BumbleBeeTJ

1. B

VCDS for sale

CAN only (mk5 mk6) $200 shipped sold the car
  2. B

New Grille for my '10 JSW.

damn it i saw that dubbin guy at the meet back in spring... I coudl've done the swap right then and there! I also am looking for a GTI grill :D
  3. B

just curious 2010 JSW TDI

don't worry, i'd be there for at least two years. and for the price i'd be paying , it doesn't matter :)
  4. B

just curious 2010 JSW TDI

just curious as to what I can get for my car. I started a new job at Hyundai and it would make sense for me to get a hyundai with the discount they are handing out. 2010 JSW TDI CANDY WHITE WITH CORNSILK BEIGE CURRENTLY 8200MILES -DSG -PANO ROOF -MUD GUARDS(FRONT AND REAR) -ROOF RACK( THAT...
  5. B

2009 and 2010 TDI’s exhibiting hesitation from stop

does the hunting like 5~10mph rolling through stop or making a turn and when i'm pushing down the gas(not full throttle) dropping it at dealership tomorrow but i dunno if they are any competent lol
  6. B

2009 and 2010 TDI’s exhibiting hesitation from stop

i totally understand how it works but still shouldn't be hunting gears between 1st and 2nd. which I have a problem with.
  7. B

anyone satisfied with the pano roof?

i had convertibles...like 3 and this is next best thing :) sure it did get stuck few times but thats what the warranty is for. everyone is amazed by the sheer size of the glass. and I really like the fact that there is no huge pillar separating the front and rear glass partition so it is...
  8. B

pause on acceleration 2010 vwsw tdi with DSG

i thought the tranny was just bunch of crap but now i got used to it. shifts so fast! :D
  9. B

JSW Roof Rack

OHIO turn pike rest stop?
  10. B

Homelink & the JSW ?

yea...i need to do this soon
  11. B

2010 Golf TDI DSG - 1/2 shift shudder issue

mine hunts 1st and 2nd when rolling through a stop but only when going on an incline...does that make any sense? 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 1st and then goes(jerky as if one couldn't drive a manual)
  12. B

I like that - above 52 MPG

hmm how are you guys getting such a good mileage? high as i've gone was 45mpg... 55mph w/ac and 4 people lol (average 120miles) or 40mpg 72mph w/ac just me (average 180miles) not the best
  13. B

pano roof issue

well since it's a known issue, im going to just drop it after the holiday is over. better replace...as well as DSG bucking in rolling(5mph) acceleration...