Recent content by BudsBug

1. B

1st trip for warranty repair on the 09

Slipping!, or slipped a long time ago:rolleyes:
  2. B

scanners to read dealer specific codes

But you need to go to the ross teck weki to get the meanings the SGII will work for just codes for adjustments and tweeking you need a VagCom or there are some new kinds I don't know about on fleabay. I have a SGII and a Vagcom. Vagcom is worth supporting IMHO.
  3. B

Phil's Fuel Feeler Thread

IP Lines in I got the IP lines today 10-22 thanks for the fast turnaround.
  4. B

Need your help, run out diesel

Fill the filter with D2 or Powerserve you are trying to fill the filter with IP suction not good or use a mity vac type arrangment to get the filter full
  5. B

Options for a slow leak?

It is possible your spare matchs the tires on the car you can buy a cheap tire new or used and use that as a spare having a good matching tire on the car. The spare can be even the current tire with a tube in it if it were sidwall damaged but only the spare a lot of heat build up that way.
  6. B

Global Distillate Supply Problems Won't Ease Until 2009: IEA

No not alone on this site:D
  7. B

Change brake fluid?

I was talking about the screw in replacments. I have a slush box and didn't realize the 5 speed shared with the clutch In my sticks I had a seprate master slave or I had (going way back) just mechanical with a Z bar to (dis)engauge the clutch
  8. B

Change brake fluid?

If you plan to do it yourself get some speed bleeds from Autozone or the like ~7-10 a pair. this allows you to not need someone to close the bleed vale for every push. I guess you can do it withj the VagCom as well but I used speed bleeds use baster or some suction oil changer put in freash Dot...
  9. B

Did I advance My IP timing too much?

look for someone local with the proper tool there is a list here http://anglo-hexon.net:88/beowulf9/tdi/vagcom/ The link is from the top of the page.
  10. B

Fuel Filter Change- Fuel Disposal

I use it to burn the old bank record 10+ in a can they wont burn well without something to keep them going
  11. B

Poor acceleration

The other 2 thing is to check: 1 Unplug the MAF if power is much better replace it 2 see if it is going into limp if so turing it off for just a second and back on will give you back your power
  12. B

Phil's Fuel Feeler Thread

how long to get injector lines to 08610? PM sent
  13. B

Chaing Fuel Filter - substitution for hose clamp pliers?

Only remove them 1x that way and replace the clamps with screw clamps and yes push the hose don't pull it.
  14. B

Help! car wont start...

I don't think key batts have anything to do with it. Try only having 1 key in the car this may help. I have read that even a key on the passenger seat can screw up the immobilizer on these cars. Good luck and welcome check the list of Vac com owners local to you to clear the codes.
  15. B

Vacuum Hose Replacement

n75 is not that bad in cost, the EGR is bad like $300 worth. The actuator on the EGR is badto get the hose off of even if you try to spit it at the hole on it. I can't belive VW won't sell an actuator, full EGR's only. The actuator should be ~ 30 or so not 300 for whole valve.