Recent content by Buddenlee1

1. B

How long after buyback closing is a bank loan paid off?

Ok so loan with VW just got paid off this evening. My turn in date was 1/18
  2. B

My turn in was 1/18. Still waiting for loan to be payed off. Already recived credit from insurence and checks for gap and maintenance warranty. That was suppose to take at least a month. But already came. Funny how vw just takes their sweet time
  3. B

power of attorney

I had to do this also. We got a general power of attorney for the offer, than the one for vw. But my husband made it through town to sign offer at bank. You should have her/send her that part of offer have her sign it and overnight it back to you. Than you will also need a copy of the front and...
  4. B

VW Credit says don't pay after vehicle buyback

Cant we ask them to send a email verifying that or give them a fax number to send a confirmation of that
  5. B

Just turned in my 2014 beetle. So we'll see how long it takes for vw to pay vw credit. I also cancelled my maintenance contract they said that takes 4 weeks and to xall if it gets paid off before than so check will come to my house not tbe dealership. So glad its ALMOST over. Still have a...
  6. B

Thank you. Yes its riverside, ca. I got confused because people were saying turn your plates in... thank you for answering me.
  7. B

I have a question about plates. Ive never had to do this before. So are we suppose to go to dmv and hand them the plates? Do we bring anything else? And if yes can thus be done at AAA also?
  8. B

Do you think we can show release of liability from dmv
  9. B

Does vw credit want a fax off proof that you have givin up the car? Because when I've spoken with them they do not communicate with billing. Customer service will tell you one thing and they admitt that they dont communicate with billing. So they still may charge you and report you. I called...
  10. B

TDI Closing 12/16

Yeah and it will probably be a year before you get a check for the over payment minus the interest. I had to make my december payment, now it looks like ill be making januarys also
  11. B

Appointment Confirmed reset to Schedule your appointment

Just called. They said they just found out this morning system was messed up. She checked my reference number and i still have my appt. She said don't go on and change it. There working on it now to where when you go on it will show your appt.
  12. B

Ill try calling vowa today. Not the claims line and see what they say if there open
  13. B

Im already making payments on another car im keeping tbe damm appt the promised me. Im not making more payments so they can get interest while they **** around
  14. B

Going to Mexico

Since when do they have to follow what the judge ordered? They haven't yet, why not keep going.