Recent content by Bshank91

1. Bshank91

AT A LOSS!?!?!?

Yes it was repaired n before the car went to the shop had no idle issues ran great just shut off one day n wouldn't start so weird that put a pump on fixed the plug now it over revs every time it's started so definitely a good possibility this weekend I'm going to look at the plug n wires see if...
  2. Bshank91

AT A LOSS!?!?!?

No lol definitely not eBay he gets all genuine VW parts not knock off parts so definitely isn't a crap rebuild n ok thanks. Unfortunately I don't have the stuff to check that so have to findl someone who can n see what it says.@bob the timing belt was done less than 6months ago so doubt the belt...
  3. Bshank91

AT A LOSS!?!?!?

4. Bshank91

AT A LOSS!?!?!?

Ok is that threw software or physical stamp on pump.?
  5. Bshank91

AT A LOSS!?!?!?

Also replaced pump bc in my area there are literally 2 shops that work on VW diesels so couldn't get it rebuilt n had a pretty bad leak to it n got a good deal on a good used pump so any other time yea wouldn't of went right to replacing parts but not a VW guy so just learning about TDIs
  6. Bshank91

AT A LOSS!?!?!?

They put a reman pump on but when the rev shot up they tried a new pump Incase and same thing..the turbo is good no oil usage and yes they have the software needed to check everything. Also did a compression check was even all the way across. The throttle reacts fine when it's started it revs...
  7. Bshank91

AT A LOSS!?!?!?

Didnt realize bold was set so not yelling....and no they installed a rebuilt pump also tried a new pump and made no difference, As far as timing haven't checked it just picked car up from the garage few hours ago. I will def check it but the guy I sent it to is highly recommended in my area and...
  8. Bshank91

AT A LOSS!?!?!?

HOPING SOME OF YOU TDI EXPERTS CAN SHINE A LIGHT ON MY ISSUE..I HAVE A MANUAL 2001 JETTA TDI WITH 250K MILES..MY ISSUE STARTED ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO, WAS COMIN HOME FROM WORK WENT TO PASS SOMEONE SO I GOT ON THE GO PEDAL AND IT DIES....NO BANG,POP ETC JUST DIED SO PULLED OVER AND TURNED THE KEY IT...