Recent content by bsbaron1

1. B

New Engine for Jetta TDI 06

Another BKD on ebay in Denver Co.
  2. B

I would check with RYANP here on the forum. He may be able to source you a BKD from the UK. He could tune it also probably.
  3. B

Look up on ebay BKD vw engine. He put the last one on ebay w/free shipping.
  4. B

Better than stock but not better than the one that came with the engine I spoke of at boraparts. I tried to find it and could not. They may all be gone? Maybe a call to Aron at bora parts would be helpful.Seems like it was engine code BKD.Good luck!
  5. B

Bleachedbora.com sells an engine. Look up pd140 on the site.im not sure of difficulty as far as the swap goes though. Good luck!
  6. B

Starting Problems

Park it nose down for a while(decline) if this helps it may be tandem pump.
  7. B

Intermittent Rough Starts

Mine did this. Try parking with the front of the car lower than the rear or clamping off fuel lines to and from the tandem pump while it sits. If this helps then you may have a failing tandem pump. Good luck.
  8. B

GTG Chapin, SC Jan 26, 2013

I'm in too, great idea.Thanks
  9. B

GTG Chapin, SC Jan 26, 2013

Looking foreword to the 26th. Also,i may need some guidance with a thermostat swap on my brm? Thanks-Baron
  10. B

Brm thermostat

Thanks for the input/advise,much appreciated.-Baron
  11. B

wtb:drivers side headlight lens assembly,new beetle

Daughters NB drivers side headlight lens assembly fell off. Just hoping someone has a headlight that doesn't work. Thanks-Baron
  12. B

Brm thermostat

Has anyone changed the thermostat successfully,without moving the alternator on a brm engine. Looks like it can work but better to ask those with experience. Thanks- Baron
  13. B

Idle speed increasing

Idle increase I have also had this symptom for about a year.I sure would like to know what is causing this.
  14. B

Parting Out 2 NB's 1 Red '00 1 Blue '02

Blue beetle Hi, is the blue a dark navy? If so do you have the drivers side upper door panel?
  15. B

New 3" Stainless Turboback from kermaTDI

Was there a shipment of the BRM exhaust's around Sept.6? Thanks