Recent content by BRUSSELS BELGIAN

1. B

Welcome me back!

Repurchased my 18 year old B5 TDI and getting it road ready. How is everybody on the forum?😇
  2. B

Ho5G GTG First of the year 2020 (will this be the last one?)

Taking delivery of a 13 parole violator next Saturday!
  3. B

Brussels back in the (diesel) saddle again!

How Dare You! What makes you think I would go that FAST?:eek:
  4. B

Ne gtg

Test Beat Well, if I show up at least I wont have to worry about Jon taking my car out and beating the S#!T out of it (translation going over 54 miles per hour):eek:
  5. B

TDIFest 2018 planning discussion

Intruder Alert! Are CHEVY CRUZE DIESELS allowed to attend?:eek:
  6. B

Yup.... Yeah: a big part of the equation is driver skill, and JON has me there!:)
  7. B

2017 Cruze Diesel

Love My Cruze! I have owned 3 diesel powered cars. Just bought a Cruze TD with 6-speed manual. LOVE IT!
  8. B

You Bet I was thinking the same thing. The ONLY car on this site (97 Passat TDI) that I am afraid of.....
  9. B

I'll Be Back Actually hope to start meeting up with the gang again; IF a lowly OPEL powered car can show up!
  10. B

Daimler and Fiat are now in the spot light

We Did NOT Cheat My new Cruze TD meets EPA Tier3, Bin 125....how do you like them apples?
  11. B

Cave Man I am so technologically illiterate I can't seem to post pictures. I will talk some $H!T however...I will defeat ANY TDI owned by a member of this club in a fuel economy competition.......
  12. B

Paint still wetn Brand new. First two tanks ( mostly highway) averaging 52 miles per gallon
  13. B

Have had a Chevy Cruze turbodiesel with 6 speed manual for about 2 weeks now. Observations to follow as I discover the cars good and bad points...
  14. B

Brussels OK, but will welcome prayers!

Sam TOMO: Since I am driving Mazdas now, I bought one of those Japanese "life-like" dolls. No low tech for me!:eek:
  15. B

2017 Jaguar 2.0 L Diesel

Great Minds I am keeping my eye on developments on this car. It might be a real winner. Need to wait a few more months for more accurate info.