Recent content by BRBarian

1. B

Impex Fest!! June 2 2012

I'm off to Ireland. Can't make it this year. Maybe the kids can make it. The boys are still local and still running their TDIs. They may show up. I made the personal jump to the Nissan LEAF this past year, but we're still a four TDI family... (don't ask what happened to the 5th).
  2. B

Impexfest 2011! 10th Anniversary Edition!

Tom, Can't make it this year. Wrong weekend for me. I'll be traveling... My kids are all traveling at that time too. This is the first one that I've missed. I hope it isn't the last.
  3. B

Daughter totaled car, but engne good. WTB: IV shell OR DC area

Sold.. Five Golf TDIs! ==> Four Golf TDIs
  4. B

Yea Ron... I'll just prop it up on cinder blocks in front of my house in Chevy Chase.
  5. B

Answers to circling birds of prey... It's a Red 99.5 TDI Golf 2-door automatic with about 165k miles on it. I would consider selling it whole. But I'd prefer to find a shell. I'm also considering keeping it for parts (I have 3 other Golf TDIs and one Golf Wagon) but I don't have a good place...
  6. B

WTB: Mk4 Jetta/Golf Virginia

Does "NC" mean "North Carolina" or "No Charge"? Anyway, the local expert in Virginia is car54 (Matt), ...
  7. B

Shaken but not stirred. OK... Let's see if it comes to that.
  8. B

Daughter totaled car, but engine good. WTB: IV shell or sell for parts. DC area My daughter totaled her Golf on the beltway yesterday (rear end damage). Engine is fine and runs well... Maintained by car54 (Matt). I'd like to find a decent shell to drop the engine into. Short of that, it's...
  9. B

IMPEX Fest IX MAY 15,2010

I'll be there with 3 or 4 cars, as usual... Wouldn't miss it...
  10. B

World IMPEX FEST VIII

Thanks to John for hosting this again. It's great to see old faces and some new ones too. Bernie
  11. B

World IMPEX FEST VIII

Looks nice Tom. Hey -- Is anyone going to be doing any intake cleaning? We need some cleaning done, but we're a little short on experience...
  12. B

World IMPEX FEST VIII

Thanks Tomo! We plan to be there on Saturday (as usual) with 4 TDIs (3 Golfs and our new '09 wagon).
  13. B

Calling all '09 TDI DSG owners

I've got a wagon. I'll be bringing it to Impex this year.
  14. B

IMPEXFest???

Thanks Tomo. Thanks John. Please count me in again with my armada of TDIs. I think that this year we'll have 4 out of 5 there (including my new '09 wagon...).
  15. B

Impexfest VII May 3, 2008

It just won't be the same without you there Mary.