Recent content by Bravo19r

1. B

GTG Vancouver, BC?

I am game for a GTG
  2. B

FS: 1990 Corrado TDI, Annapolis MD

I wish I had the money to get this fine ride! Good luck with your sale.
  3. B

2010 Jetta TDI Sedan Specific Thread

bump to the top.
  4. B

bump to the top
  5. B

Light Out Indicator

My friend has a 09 2.5 JSW and it doesn't have MFA.
  6. B

P0638 and Air Regulator Flap/Throttle body Valve

Speaking of this fault, this happened to me the other day. 64k miles on the clock. Just waiting for the long weekend to look at it.
  7. B

Light Out Indicator

I do not think the 06 has a MFA. Correct me if I am wrong. But a download of the control modules will tell you for sure.
  8. B

But by having the best of both worlds mean that we have unique quirks and problems. With that said, we need a separate thread.
  9. B

Looking for a Front Brake system recommendation

The best place to ask is in the VW MKIV-A4 TDIs (VE and PD) forum. But I am sure that some one can answer you question here. Personally I use OEM equipment. Brian
  10. B

The big thing I found is in the electrics between the 2009 and 2010 sedans. The VAGCOM mods are not the same as the 05.5 - 09 as they are on the 2010. The VAGCOM mods from the MKVI +2011 are not the same on the 2010. As for the mechanical differences, I can not answer to that. I am sure...
  11. B

I am having a lot of trouble finding any information specific to the 2010 Jetta TDI Sedan. I know that the vehicle is a MKV with MKV/MKVI electrics, but with DIY, VAGCOM tweaks or other mods it is hard to find specific information. Can we get a forum group for the 2010 Jetta? Cheers, Brian
  12. B

Looking for Sirius Radio Lifetime Subscription

I have a life time subscription that I got for $57.00. It is a RNS510 that I got from a auto breaker. I didn't know that the sat radio worked when I got it out of a 2009 Tiguan and put it into my 2010 Jetta. Just plugged it in, punched in the security code and pushed the button and it worked...
  13. B

WTS CJAA DPF for sale(2010)

Not needed just now, but I would be willing to take it off your hands if it is just taking up space. But I am mostly going to lowball on the price.
  14. B

Where can I find a oem type backup camera 2010 jetta?

I have been working on this for awhile and I haven't been able to find anything that is 100% compatible to the MKV Sedan. The only thing that is close, but requires modification, is from the European Sirocco (sp?)
  15. B

Ross-Tech HEX CAN USB

Are you the original owner? Do you have the original certificate?