Recent content by Braga_Dub

1. Braga_Dub

New SE Florida TDI Group / meetup

Got held up at work due to our systems being down. I'm about 45 minutes away, is it worth heading out right now? Or would I be arriving as people leave?
  2. Braga_Dub

I'm excited! :D :D
  3. Braga_Dub

Hmm... IDK I should be able to make it down there. I can leave Boca around 7ish that evening iirc.
  4. Braga_Dub

Broward... Hmmm.... Is a place where we can get food and hang out okay?
  5. Braga_Dub

Dieselpower04's Golf TDI build thread

I guess that's the main problem lol
  6. Braga_Dub

I'm in Boca, but if it's easy to get to and not way far, I'm willing to drive :)
  7. Braga_Dub

Lets See your Modded MK4 Golfs

Oldies from back in VA: Dirty: Only difference right now from those... I have Ecodes, KW ST coils, and raised about 2" all around. Here it is after a slight raise like two months ago: Now it's higher. I miss how it looks so much, but enjoy driving it. Meh, might slam it again later :p
  8. Braga_Dub

I'm quite jealous. I've been getting around 38mpg :/ lol
  9. Braga_Dub

Install Coilovers around Ft Lauderdale?

The coils are on the car! Velocity Factor put them in and they were really awesome. I'm so going back for all my future needs :)
  10. Braga_Dub

Eurodreams is closed on my only two days off lol So no, not yet. At the moment I'm just waiting to get time off during the week to give them a call (I know two weeks ahead usually).
  11. Braga_Dub

Thank you :)
  12. Braga_Dub

Hey, I'm replacing my coils and I'm not allowed to do anything to the car where I live. So I can't do them myself :( Does anyone know where I could go to get them done?
  13. Braga_Dub

Worth a shot. What time?
  14. Braga_Dub

:eek: You have balls! I'm at just under 22.5" right now with the fenders rolled and it's downright brutal at times. The bottom of my subframe has bends and massive amounts of rash. That's with a skidplate to boot lol I want to go lower, and my axle is doing a great job of self-notching the frame.
  15. Braga_Dub

Nice power :D Easily one of my favorite cars on TDIClub due to how well it's put together in many ways! :D :D