Recent content by Boraflux

1. B

2002 Golf - reasonable asking price

Depends... Everyone seems to want a two door, so if that's what you've got, maybe people will look the other way with some of the cosmetic stuff. Is the transmission a manual or an automatic? The auto will lower the value. What color is the interior? Tan and gray usually look like crap...
  2. B

SNOW TIRES

I'd bite, but I can't imagine what shipping would be.
  3. B

WTB: Glass headlight lenses

Glass lenses are back - check eBay. I looked up mk4 Jetta glass lenses and bought a set. Definitely aftermarket stuff, but better than polycarbonate.
  4. B

HID headlights

Any reliable vendors converting factory US headlights to HID? I'm not having much luck with Midwest Light.
  5. B

Midwest Light Creations- HID Headlights and Retrofit Kits (Headlights by Jeff)

Seems like another previously reputable vendor turned sour. I sent some glass MK4 lenses to him two months ago for a light buildup. Doesn't answer phone calls, rarely responds to texts.
  6. B

FOR SALE: Mk4 Rally light bar

Yes, count me in. Boraflux@gmail.com
  7. B

WTB manual swap parts Michigan

Definitely need the transmission, Backing plate (dust plate), starter, axels, shifter, shift cable, pedals, master cylinder. I think that's it. Midland isn't far from me - maybe 1.5 hours.
  8. B

My mistake. It’s a 2001 Jetta.
  9. B

Seems like these things have dried up... Anyone within 4 hours of the Detroit area have the parts needed to do the auto to manual swap? thanks, Matt
  10. B

SOLD: 2002 Jetta TDI GLS automatic, Owosso MI

I'm local. Can i check the car out?
  11. B

2006 Jetta TDI Manual (5) silver sedan for sale with extras

There are a lot of folks looking for TDI's with the price of fuel and everything else going up. Pictures would help your cause. Color? Interior?
  12. B

FS Cover King custom cover MK4 Jetta

I bought this about three years ago and then sold my Jetta. It was pretty expensive - around $230-250. CoverKing stormproof blue. How does $80 sound?
  13. D7735458-6DAC-45FD-9C12-0668C30D6151.jpeg

D7735458-6DAC-45FD-9C12-0668C30D6151.jpeg

Car cover
  14. 656E243D-924F-46D7-8463-D2193E5E965F.jpeg

656E243D-924F-46D7-8463-D2193E5E965F.jpeg

Car cover
  15. B

FS: 2005 Jetta TDI MKIV Sedan: located in SE Indiana

I would try Facebook marketplace or Craigslist. I've seen a few cars sit in the tdiclub classifieds for a long time and get snatched up on other places. A couple years ago, when I listed my MK4 jetta it pulled a lot of interest, but the enthusiasts never stepped up the plate. A kid who really...