Recent content by Bora-chiara

1. Bora-chiara

Well, KermaTDI seems to have closed up (but, not really). now what?

I’ll agree with the trustworthiness or lack of it from Kerma. I’ve worked with Aaron at Cascade German since the beginning and some from ID parts has always been good to me. Also, no, never heard of the OP
  2. Bora-chiara

Any Phoenix gurus?

I don’t know about guru but I’m east valley in queen creek. I have vcds and I’ll do dsg service, belts, pumps (ALH), clutches...
  3. Bora-chiara

White Tdi Eurovan in Mesa AZ.

I’d love to see your conversion. PM me and we can meet up.
  4. Bora-chiara

6 speed conversion kit

Hey everyone, bump for an update. Greenje, what’s the status and solution for you? How is everyone else getting along with more miles now? I’m seriously considering this but also cautious as previously mentioned.
  5. Bora-chiara

WTB Vag-Com

Hey, I have one that is good up to the MK4, does not read CAN bus. It's an authentic version. text me with an offer, it's just been sitting around so just let me know what you think. 208-995-6996.
  6. Bora-chiara

ALH MKIV Build Parts Firesale - SF Bay and shipping

I'm sorry I missed it for the ALH thermo housing. Where did you get it originally?
  7. Bora-chiara

WTB: Flywheel, smf

I have a used SMF but I can't find any printed part numbers on it. Send me a text 208-995-6996 and I can take a picture of the bolt pattern for you tonight when I get home.
  8. Bora-chiara

White Tdi Eurovan in Mesa AZ.

Dang I haven't seen this guy! I've seen a few mk3's though recently. What color is your golf?
  9. Bora-chiara

Malone tuning response time??

I'll always back with Malone tuning. The honest, reliability and excellent tunes. I've had 6 TDI's over the years with Malone tunes and I couldn't be happier. I'm exclusively dedicated. On a Saturday even when Mark was late for a BBQ, he was online chatting with me while I was having an issue...
  10. Bora-chiara

MK4 Grey Interior

No leather, sorry those went into my other MK4. They are cloth. My B5.5 has grey leather...but I have to hold on to that set!
  11. Bora-chiara

MK4 Grey Interior

from a 2000 Jetta, all grey interior I have the seats, all trim, door cards and deck lid. Not including the center trim around the shifter (broken), carpet. The drivers seat has some small wear and the door cards fabric has separated from the panel. Offer any price, just really to cover...
  12. Bora-chiara

FS: Various EGR parts, (ALH,BRM,BEW,BHW)-PD Tandem pump-vacuum solenoids

Various EGR coolers, pipes: bew egr cooler 038131513AE $50 SOLD bew upper egr pipe 038131521ca $45 brm egr cooler 03g131512ad $75 bhw egr cooler 038131513s $100 alh egr cooler $75 bhw lower egr pipe 028131521ad $20 brm egr pipe 03g131521r $75 bhw upper egr pipe 038131521cb $75 alh lower egr...
  13. Bora-chiara

Clutch change procedure G60 and DMF flywheels

I just did this and I did NOT remove the flanges. Getting the transmission out was hard with the passenger flange on as the DMF is thicker than the SMF. For installation, I removed the 3 bolts holding the lower control arm from the ball joint and had a helper pull the axle out and away from the...
  14. Bora-chiara

Before I tear the dash apart...

I've had this too, it's the heater core. Take your time and give it all day on the schedule.