Recent content by Boost in power out.

1. B

MN Chat Thread

Yep, blue beetle still has the whole motor/ pump, injectors etc
  2. B

MN Chat Thread

I was there last weekend getting a brm intake manifold finally and I saw that 10 mm pump. Thanks for the info on the price. Now I get to play the waiting game until an 11mm shows up. I’m in no hurry though.
  3. B

MN Chat Thread

I just noticed that auto correct slaughtered my first post. I was asking if anyone has ever gotten an 11mm injection pump for an alh out of the upull r parts yard and if so how much did they charge for it? Do the charge it as a fuel pump or do they charge it at some higher rate due to it being...
  4. B

MN Chat Thread

I meant injection pump
  5. B

MN Chat Thread

Has anyone purchased a iPhone from you’ll? If so how much did they charge?
  6. B

Nozzle upgrade

I’m waiting to hear back from DBW about this topic. Has anyone ever only updated their current nozzles to a higher stage (3,4,5) with good results without having to retune?
  7. B

Nozzle upgrade

I’m going to install a PD intake manifold and also considered an upgraded IC. I have a WMI kit I may consider using if needed. I would think the R520’s would probably be too big. If got either of the 764’s ( DLC or PP) I wonder if I could be smoke free with the future air mods and also get...
  8. B

Nozzle upgrade

My account got reset (I think) so I’m not new to the forum. ive got an 03 alh List of engine mods: egr delete Stealth race pipe Vnt17 3 bar map DLC 1019 (set up by Aaron) Stg4 tune (22 psi) 10mm pump. the question is, upgrading to to 764 dlc or pp764 or R520s. Or get the 1019’s set to...
  9. B

Low power

I've got a 03 ALH manual with PP520's, RC2 and SB2 clutch. All those mods have been in the car for about 75K miles. I've found that it seems like I've got low power. I normally don't spin the tires but since my mileage is down from 42/48 to 38/42 I thought I would try and see if I also...
  10. B

Low economy and power

One thing I forgot to mention is I have a WMI kit. I just remembered that I had it set a little agreesive when I was hammering on it one day. The next day my wife turned it on and I think ( by her description of how it was running) it was dousing the flame in the chamber. So I told her to...
  11. B

Low economy and power

sorry , your right I never said my previous mileage. It was 43/48 sometimes into the 50+ If everything went right on the highway. As far as MAF goes, I assumed that after seeing my reading, that my tune had a MAF delete. Request always stays at 850. It stays flat on the Vag-com graph...
  12. B

Low economy and power

I've been getting 38-42 MPG (42 highway) and low power for 6-9 months now. I replaced the T-stat 6-7 months ago. The gauge was always low and car did not heat well in the winter. I thought this would bring mileage back up but it did not. I have gotten intermittent coolant temp sensor cel I...