Recent content by boertje

1. boertje

RYAN P's 6 speed 02M Conversions and ALL Euro TDI Parts

Ok, yeah that part is the same. Why replace that one? Is it leaking?
  2. boertje

RYAN P's 6 speed 02M Conversions and ALL Euro TDI Parts

No, thats a totally different animal. What you bought is correct for the 02M trans.
  3. boertje

ALH Alternator Replacement

Thats what i did on my bug.
  4. boertje

The Ultimate Enthusiasts Guide to Fully become One with the TDI, as told by Burpod....

Yeah its a known issue and there are recent threads on how to seal the nipple back up.
  5. boertje

The Ultimate Enthusiasts Guide to Fully become One with the TDI, as told by Burpod....

Fluttering vacuum usually means the vacuum pump nipple is loose and leaking. Should be at least 24” Hg and steady.
  6. boertje

2005 Golf BEW New Owner

Well at least you have the most recent updates on the 7v glow plugs according to the ecu part number and software version.
  7. boertje

Alh over boost issue

Then i think some serious logging is in order at this point.
  8. boertje

Need a New Turbo

Cascadegerman.com can help as well.
  9. boertje

Alh over boost issue

hahaha, yeah right…..! Did they ever ask you for any kind of logging to really see whats going on? Doubtful. Stage 4, as much as those tunes are advanced, i would be very careful with that kind of boost. I have 4 cars i maintain with ALH, 11mm and .205 nozzles with malone stage 2 tunes. Ran them...
  10. boertje

2005 Golf BEW New Owner

Well we have a 5 speed euh code in case you might need it.
  11. boertje

2005 Golf BEW New Owner

Mine is simply disconnected.
  12. boertje

Automatic injectors in my manual mk4 alh.

Just look at the odometer. I former automatic will have a blank spot where the P R N D used to be.
  13. boertje

EGR deleted, EGR Cooler deleted, Intake Manifold swirl flaps deleted...waiting on a tune Safe to Drive?

I just wanted a car that starts right up, runs smooth, strong and efficient. So far with my BEW that has been the case. Going to take a major road trip so it will be fun to see how economy is. Give @burpod a pm or shoot him an email.
  14. boertje

What did you do to your MKIV today?

I just bought a full swap for my bug bew dsg with 106k miles just i case the dsg craps out. Repair on the dsg would be unlikely with it as parts are pretty much NLA. When that happens, i will will have a full set of oem NOS axles for sale which cannot be found anywhere at this point. Believe me...
  15. boertje

What did you do to your MKIV today?

My wife frowns on my expenditures on these VWs so i have her drive it when i have finished. The @burpod tuning had her questioning what i was doing and whether it was worth it. Her smile was all i needed to see especially on the bew after she exercised it.