Recent content by bobbiemartin

1. B

NLA

I've bought 2 converted TDI Tiguans from this seller. He's a straight up guy. I'll also say a TDI Tiguan is the best all around vehicle I have owned, and I've owned a bunch. It's more comfortable than a wagon and holds about the same amount of stuff. Fits 4 comfortably, 5 in a pinch. Can...
  2. B

wtb o2m flywheel and clutch

I would recommend Darkside Developments in the UK. Lots of different clutches available, depending on what you need. They ship to the USA.
  3. B

WTB stock radio for 2011 sportwagen.

You can get new ones from Kufatec. I bought a RNS315 a while back. It says it doesn't come with a code but mine did, and it had preloaded USA maps. Pretty nice radio for the price. BTW, dealers use to provide the codes free if you had the radio ID number. Last time I tried I was told VW...
  4. B

SOLD 2013 VW Touareg TDI in Florida

The Touareg is sold
  5. B

2010 Tiguan TDI 4motion 6 speed manual FS in Florida

Touareg is sold so no longer for sale
  6. B

Price lowered, need to move this or the TDI Tiguan
  7. B

Bump, still available
  8. B

Sorry, I did not turn on sharing. Fixed now.
  9. B

SOLD 2013 Touareg Sport with Navigation. Excellent condition. Full maintenance records, 101,000 miles. Black with black interior. No sunroof! Almost new Michelins, Battery and Brakes (all) replaced. Headliner is sagging, other than that it's in great shape. Rated to tow 7700 pounds, has factory...
  10. B

Here is a link to a few pictures of the Tiguan. We have decided to also put up for sale our 2013 Touareg TDI. Whatever sells first we will keep the other. https://photos.app.goo.gl/ys3PwiLPNFrV9Kns9
  11. B

The donor engine is from a 2013 Jetta wagon that had 77,311 miles. At the time the conversion was done the Tiguan had 152,000 miles In addition to the conversion, the following was done: Timing belt and related tensioners (kit from Cascade German) Water pump Serpentine belt Thermostat housing...
  12. B

OK, the gearbox oil was changed with VW oil when it was converted. No Haldex service. However, I have a Haldex service kit from Darkside and a complete Tiguan 4Motion rear suspension I can include with the car.
  13. B

No codes, not sure the service history. I could ask the guy that converted it. Are you asking about the gearbox or haldex unit?
  14. B

I planned on keeping this forever, but up for sale is my 2010 Tiguan TDI 4motion 6 speed manual I bought this in Dec, 2021 from another member who converted it. This is his third TDI Tiguan conversion, I also had the first one. This is the only 6 speed 4Motion he has done. This Tiguan started...