Recent content by bmwM5power

1. bmwM5power

Correct Torque

i put my torque wrench to 100ft/lb use for all of my cars
  2. bmwM5power

Does the dealer have to provide a loaner?

However here, when I entered my VIN, it brought me to the page where it says it should be provided ( FAQ- Emissions Modification - What's included with the warranty) https://vwcourtsettlement.com/en/2-0-models/
  3. bmwM5power

this is for the 2009-2014, the one for the 2015 has this wording missing surprisingly. Page10 https://www.vwdiesellookup.com/pdf/VWCourtSettlement_Emissions_Disclosure_Gen3_Final.pdf
  4. bmwM5power

can someone please point out to the online resource with the official document where it is actually says that loaner must be provided if it takes more than 3 hrs for the repair. One of my cars has a CEL for the DEF sensor, and I know the dealer is gonna start telling me that they do not provide...
  5. bmwM5power

Dealer Overfilled and Wrong Oil

if they used W20 instead of W30 how do you know their W30 is even 507.00 oil?
  6. bmwM5power

Rain sensor/ wipers disable

y yup, CAR --- SETTINGS----MIRRORS & WIPERS its all there
  7. bmwM5power

thank you, for some reason I thought you need VCDS for that, but turned out it was very simple
  8. bmwM5power

is there any way to disable the rain sensor on these cars and have the wipers working the normal way? for some reason when I turn them on intermediate mode the lever adjustment wont adjust anything and they work faster than the next position up.
  9. bmwM5power

2015 sportwagon

that's a phenomenal description (y)
  10. bmwM5power

radiator coupler O ring installation

it didnt, i put a lil of teflon tape, all good
  11. bmwM5power

TB questions

yes, myself , on 2 cars
  12. bmwM5power

thank you for the answer, to clarify a little, the reason for asking is I read somewhere that I need to put the O ring on the male side of the radiator (the flange), I greased it up with silicone grease, but there is no way I can put the coupler on like that. Is it ok to put the new O ring into...
  13. bmwM5power

whats the proper procedure to replace the upper and lower radiator coupler O ring? i replaced the leaking radiator and was gonna replace the O ring on those 2 couplers, please, advise
  14. bmwM5power

TB questions

if you have never done the TB on EA288 Id recommend getting a diesel geek kit, it s a little more money but it has a nice video included with it that will guide you step by step. There are other videos available for free on youtube as well, id watch a few to have an idea of whats involved in...
  15. bmwM5power

GTD or GTI Steering Wheel Options

ist not just the cover, its a different airbag, and the wiring loom on the airbag might be slightly different depending on the button configuration