Recent content by bluecollarpilot

1. bluecollarpilot

FS Flashzilla v2

This has been sold, thank you. Sold my VW. I have a Flashzilla v2 for sale. $80 shipped within the US. Used it two times. Comes with all cables. send me an email jchalsted@gmail.com
  2. bluecollarpilot

Getting plastic outer CV boot on axle?

I just did mine. I couldn't do it without extra help from a friend. PITA!!
  3. bluecollarpilot

truck lid indication issue

True, I'd like to start with finding a fuse or relay if there is one. Can anyone help with that info?
  4. bluecollarpilot

01 Jetta Burning 1qt oil/50miles NKY

How do you fix slow-down shutter?
  5. bluecollarpilot

truck lid indication issue

trunk lid indication issue Hi, I have a 2001 MK4. My trunk lid will not indicate open. The trunk light will not illuminate and the lid open indication will not register on the instrument cluster MFD. Is there a fuse for this system? Where? Or is there some sort of relay? I replaced the trunk...
  6. IMG_25842

IMG_25842

7. bluecollarpilot

HID headlights for sale

FS: HID headlights $200 I'm selling these because I want to try a new style. I really like the beam pattern and intensity of these. They include leveling motors and fog lights. Included is the wiring harness to make this plug and play. Also, I have a spare right-hand headlight including ballast...
  8. 2001_Jetta4

2001_Jetta4

HID headlights
  9. bluecollarpilot

best coil-over strut setup

Old Fe, The struts are just over 2 years old and they are leaking fluid already. Also, there was a noise issue, it was a real PITA to figure out. Turns out the spring cap that rested on the strut bearing was plastic and broken. It allowed the spring cap to bounce a little on the strut bearing...
  10. bluecollarpilot

best coil-over strut setup

I've had a failure in my Bilstein PSS strut kit and I'm in the market for a new coil-over strut setup. I refuse to buy Bilstein as they will not cover the failure under warranty. Does anyone have a non-Bilstein recommendation on coil-over kits? Thanks, John
  11. bluecollarpilot

FS: ALH Cam and cam followers

Well Powder Hound...are you asking me or making a statement? That's quite a sarcastic comment that implies they weren't removed correctly. Thanks a lot! Consider better grammar next time. Also, I'd rather not get into a discussion about proper cam-follower placement. I'm just trying to sell...
  12. bluecollarpilot

FS: ALH Cam and cam followers

This is still for sale...