blueboy7's latest activity

• blueboy7
    blueboy7 replied to the thread ZDDP additive.
    Does your Passat or Jetta have a PD? I'm still old school thinking, changing oil every 3,000 so when I go to 5,000 it kinda freaks me out.😳
  • blueboy7
    blueboy7 replied to the thread ZDDP additive.
    I'm not worried about the cats, if it gives me problems I'll rip it's guts out! 🐈
  • blueboy7
    blueboy7 reacted to Andyinchville1's post in the thread ZDDP additive with Like Like.
    According to the You Tuber guy on Engineering Explained I think he said ZDDP is good for anti wear but it is not used in high amounts on...
  • blueboy7
    blueboy7 reacted to CleverUserName's post in the thread ZDDP additive with Like Like.
    Excessive ZDDP can actually be harmful. Many HD diesel oils already have 1200 ppm. Delvac Extreme and Ravenol NDT actually have 1400...
  • blueboy7
    blueboy7 reacted to Nero Morg's post in the thread ZDDP additive with Like Like.
    Oils generally have all the lubricity and cleaning packages already in the oils. Adding more is just pouring money into your oil filler...
  • blueboy7
    Since installing a new cam and all the other goodies I've been using Liqui Moly Top Tec 4100 5w40 with the addition of adding ZDDPPlus...