Recent content by Blue1.9TDI

1. B

New to me 2003 ALH wagon 5 speed

Well the battery light came on. So i ended up getting the alternator rebuilt and also replaced the tensioner pulley and belt
  2. B

Saint john

I managed to save this one welded in a new rocker and a small patch in the floor now its good to go.
  3. B

Well after some work the car is on the road rocker panel fender ball joint rear calipers both sides front pads and rotors rear pads and rotors rear coils rear shocks with new upper bushing and lower metal ring 2 rear abs sonsors new floor plugs (where missing) left rear oem brake line with flex...
  4. B

I have no idea what you mean by that.
  5. B

Thank you it worked
  6. B

http://pics.tdiclub.com/data/uploads//564698/Jetta_wagon1.JPG this works. Thank you
  7. B

Well order some parts today Pads and rotors for front a rear, rear abs sensor new backing plates oem brake line for one side 2 new rear calipers Rear coils springs and shocks a New fender and rocker for drivers side and 4 new tie rod ends
  8. B

Saint john

Just picked up my 2003 alh wagon. Just wanted to say hello.
  9. B

I give up I don't have tapatalk. and I'm not sure where to go after you go into the tab for photos
  10. B

Do I have to upload a picture before it can be posted?
  11. B

I do live in the the rust belt unfortunately. I'll be rust checking it before the winter.
  12. B

I weary of anything from ebay. I have heard the flex pipe is a common problem with these
  13. B

Hello everyone. I just wanted to say hello. I just picked up this 2003 wagon yesterday with 207,xxx miles or 333,xxx kms 5 speed TDI needs some work. Driver side mirror, rear head rests, arm rest is missing completely. needs a new drivers side fender a little rocker work but nothing major. also...