Recent content by BlownBusa

1. BlownBusa

Anyone install new exhaust on your TDI

None here. Ever so slightly hissing of a turbo spooling up if outside the car. Did it for looks mostly anywho so I'm happy.
  2. BlownBusa

TURBO: 2012-2014 Passat turbo failures [discussion thread]

The tune I'd like will only raise boost by 1psi & yes the dpf takes a walk lol. I believe it's not the regen that's harmful but the interruption of a regen stopping the oil flow in a high temp turbo that's killing them. :eek:
  3. BlownBusa

Aftermarket tune & exhaust which is my plan also.
  4. BlownBusa

SOLD! Fully Built 2003 Golf - Ready for Track, only 400 miles on Engine

Need a turbo busa? I kid... I kid! Sick ride man I love it!
  5. BlownBusa

01 TT Tdi alh swap

Yup! $?$?$?
  6. BlownBusa

I was thinking the same as you until I programed my sgII to read the "correct sensor" as in VeeDub's how to...
  7. BlownBusa

3 car seats in an nms?

We kept ours due to all the miles that'll be logged even with our new set of twin girls (5/27) and 9 & 11 year old daughters. (135 miles today!) 11yo in front 9yo in back middle and baby's on outsides. I work roughly 12hr days so if we go anywhere we're meeting anyhow. And it's not forever! Time...
  8. BlownBusa

Steering drift

I lowered mine with the H&R springs and took it to the shop for an alignment. It tracks true now and the shop said the rear was way out of whack.
  9. BlownBusa

Just for Reference on our swing of things ;) [/URL]
  10. BlownBusa

Talking with the parts manager at our new dealer in town while getting the 30k service and he said in the 9 months they've been open he's seen 4-5 turbo warrantys. Doesn't have a clue as to what causes it tho...
  11. BlownBusa

Scan Gauge II XGauge - EGT & Boost

I thought High Pressure Rail