Recent content by blackbeasst

1. B

What type of tires are you guys running?

i can't decide if i should bite the bullet and buy a new set while my current set is still good enough to sell for a decent amount.
  2. B

are they the serenitys?
  3. B

dern. sucks i missed out on the MIR from conti. kickin myself for not doing more research before buying on a whim. what type of miles per tank are yall getting with the contis and pirelli? any difference from other tires you've run prior?
  4. B

long story short about a month ago i had to get rid of my stock (so i think) contipro contacts. these tires were yielding me roughly 545-575/tank on a regular basis. i ended up putting the falken 912's on there with very minimal research. little did i know the conti's were LRR tires and the...
  5. B

Low beam out even with new bulb

found it (thanks to rswilson over at vortex). 30a fuse back left box under hood. melted like a smores
  6. B

oh, just to add, my entire right side lights are out. blinkers, brake, backup, everything.
  7. B

anyone got any info on a fuse diagram? i've looked all over and can't find one and not about to pay $55 to have it "diagnosed".
  8. B

yeah i got a meter. what do i need to test first?
  9. B

thats the one thing i can't find. its the passenger side light. where is the ground located?
  10. B

i've been perusing around and see this isn't uncommon for our cars. however, what i haven't seen is a solution. i've tried a new bulb, checked the fuses, checked the wiring around the light (as much as i can get to) and nothing seems to help. it started a week or so ago and then went away for...
  11. B

30k mile checkup. what to do, or do at all?

finally getting around to getting the oil. was gonna get it at pepboys until i couldn't find the filter locally except at the dealer. while there i just asked about the oil and he did have the same castrol red top 507 that he sorta misquoted me on. he said $9.33 but then said it was $12.xx. we...
  12. B

When to drive away from 'Cold' start

Holy html barman! Might wanna get your edit on there!!
  13. B

hmmm, looks like advance sells its for 9.59. im looking at needing 5 quarts, right? also, anyone got a part number for the mann filter or compatible filter? also #2, whats the deal with the 32mm wrench. is that anything special or can i use something else?
  14. B

is this the mobil 1 you speak of skinny?
  15. B

Shoot, my local dealer said they use a 502 oil. That won't fly will it?