Recent content by BioDieselLover

1. B

Lift for TDI Sportwagen (for oversize tires)

Awesome Camper Set UP SomeJ Awesome camper setup SomeJ. Been wanting to get there myself. One fine day a long time ago went to the tire store to upsize my tires while retaining oems for future use. But the tire tech sold me rims with a larger offset causing a great stance but bottoming on...
  2. B

Milage difference w/larger tires?????

When calibrating using the GPS do travel a level road because the inclines provide errors in the mpg calculated by the GPS! In the winter I run larger tires and have a similar issue. Will be putting them on soon, but I do recall last time the GPS speed indicator would wander when going up and...
  3. B

Hey I love the idea of a AWD Jetta TDI. Like the monster SportsWagen, that would be the Mudder of all JSW's. All right folks, been doing some hunting but the budget is weak but for those who want to forge ahead and show us how. Came across this please take a look and enlighten the rest of us...
  4. B

Hi All, Its a 10 sportwagen tdi. 225 55 zr16 tires and mb wheels from discount tire. The tires seem to be maxed out sideways placement and travel seems just a hair too large as it rubs when going over highway undulations at 75 plus mph fully loaded and over large bumps at some RR crossings. If...
  5. B

The Wheels came from Discount Tire and the Tires are Continental Extreme Contact : 225 zr 55 /16 Sorry about the delay in response but things are crazy for me right now. Pics coming this weekend I hope. Thanks very much for the responses. Good stuff, will follow up on things soon. Want a...
  6. B

Hello, First forgive me for wanting to do this (:D Lift SUVs and Lower Cars I know but for some strange reason I want to go counter tradition!) actually ended up with larger than std tires on some non vw rims, which rub when going over large bumps. Therefore I would like to raise the vehicle by...
  7. B

Hello, First forgive me for wanting to do this (:D SUVs and lower Cars I know but for some strange reason I want to go counter tradition!) actually ended up with larger than std tires on some non vw rims, which rub when going over large bumps. Therefore I would like to raise the vehicle by about...
  8. B

F/S euro Westfalia Tow hitch for golf/jetta

euro hitch Hi, sorry just saw the info and which models it fits. oh well