Recent content by bikeprof

1. bikeprof

B4 wagon 4-SALE(not mine)

Saw this on OK city Craigslist... Don't know if still available but maybe ? 1996 B4 WAGON, grey post id: 5617294059 Buzzz Motors 2813 N Shields Moore Ok 73160 www.BuzzzMotors. net We Trade For Anything!!! 405-799-8555
  2. bikeprof

Buy Jetta SPORTSWAGEN or Golf wagin' ?

Buying a newer wagen for personal use, normally keep my cars a long time... Purchase a 2012-2014 Jetta SPORTWAGEN or bump up to the new GOLF platform ? (:) if you have one..., ONLY white/black w/DSG, WITHOUT panoramic roof, I may be intersested ! ) Please let me know suggestions and major...
  3. bikeprof

2004 stumbles and shuts off at light

My friends 2004 BEW/manual engine shutters somewhat and then stops when at the traffic light. EGR has been replaced(OEM), been driving higher RPM's to clean out a little and that has helped BUT still stops/shuts off at light. Ideas ? Thanks!
  4. bikeprof

Wanted, B4 drivers side headlight

Looking for left side headlight assembly, lens is NOT important but the shiny rear assembly needs to be in good shape! Thanks, John
  5. bikeprof

WTB-B4 LEFT/drivers headlight complete

Looking for a good drivers side headlight for a B4, lens can be any shape or condition, looking for the housing for it to be in good shape! John THANKS!
  6. bikeprof

Wanted, B4 V left rear corner tailight

Hit some harder object tonight with the red B4V as I was backing up, not much damage but DO need rear left tailight lens if anyone has one... (also left front, lost @ highway speeds earlier in the year). Please let me know ASAP. FYI: 1996 B4 station wagon John
  7. bikeprof

Possible '96 B4 Variant 4-sale

I have a rescued 1996 B4 Variant/Indian Pearl Red that I got from a friends junk yard(almost crushed!), that I may want to sell... I am driving this TDI and getting stuff fixed little by little so it is reliable but right now, it does have its nuances(!? :rolleyes:). Does need help with the...
  8. bikeprof

TDI survivor on the road...

I rescued a B4 Variant from the crusher, installed a whole bunch of stuff and now its back on the road. Of course it needs a WHOLE leap of other things but for now, it is "road worthy/*HU? ! Before I left home where I live @ 7,200 elevation, it was really nice @ 65-67 F. Now I hear it is...
  9. bikeprof

Need #'s for GP stuff

Most of the GP and accessories regarding them are missing in this B4 that I rescued ! (PO was from Turkey, "just add more wire" style...) I do not have a Bentley, so..., numbers for them if someone could let me have them and best place to purchase: #53 relay #72 #103, #110 # ? fuse & main GP...
  10. bikeprof

Proper price for an '02 Jetta?

How much should be a good price for a 2002 Jetta @ 85K and never has had intake cleaning, etc... but the car looks good? It is an AUTOMATIC, tires are 150 miles old and timing belt was done "properly" two weeks ago I may have to go 900/1.800 total miles to get it? Let me know soon, this may...
  11. bikeprof

WTB B4 glow plug set

Would like to buy a good set of GP's or new ones if they are "laying around". for a B4/1Z Thanks
  12. bikeprof

FS> B4(A3?), Radiator/fan suport

Radiator support in good shape off of a B4. Cleaning garage...:p
  13. bikeprof

B4 axles w/hubs, other parts

1. Axles w/4 bolt hubs, both sides $30 or 50 both 2. both front calipers-complete inc. pads $15/25 3. alternator w/image issues...(will check performance today) $35 4. red hood but a little kinked/drivers side, closes/operates well, needs re-paint due to bend and clear coat going... $35 5. red...
  14. bikeprof

Another front door handle

Is there anyone in this B4 forum that is willing to repair my front drivers door handle? I am done with it... I'd be happy to pay a fee and shipping! PM me!
  15. bikeprof

B4 turbo for R & R

I have a turbo that came out of my B4 with about 335K miles(if original?), needs COMPLETE rebuild... Let me know what you want to give me for it. John