1. berliner178

05 golf TDI GLS 13k miles for sale in PA

i'll concider any offer
  2. berliner178

Buying a house and need some $$$
  3. berliner178

Selling my 05 TDI with 13k miles. No room for it and I love it to much for on street parking. Asking for $19K obo. Car has lots of extras which can stay or be turned back to stock... Cold weather package (heated seats, heated mirrors) Sun/moon roof 17" ASA AR1 black wheels Set of 17" RS...
  4. berliner178

battery relocate

cca on that battery is like half what we need but the setup is hot
  5. berliner178

battery relocate

Does anyone make a kit to put the battery in the trunk on a mk4. Has anyone made one at home and have some tips about it?
  6. berliner178

PD 100 Downpipe

Yeah my wreck sucked! Who's car is that?
  7. berliner178

pd with vnt-20.... whats the dealio

whats the sensor issue?:confused:
  8. berliner178

PD 100 Downpipe

thanks
  9. berliner178

PD 100 Downpipe

anyone know of a good aftermarket PD downpipe? I heard a few of them have problems breaking but I cant find any online at all.
  10. berliner178

Touareg engine for sale: TDI V10 low miles

ahahahahahah You all lose. I just faxed him a thousand dollar bill. Gotta think at the speed of light these days or you lose out.
  11. berliner178

Eurojet FMIC instal?

anyone here instaled the eurojet FMIC kit yet? I have never done a project like this and could use some guidence.
  12. berliner178

Rocketchip Report - Woo Hoo!!

hey be careful at higher speeds. I had my RC1+ done and at about 90mph the car went into limp mode. Went right back to normal when i restarted tho. Anyone else have this problem?
  13. berliner178

Boost Valve/Boost controller what to Buy ?

I have the same questions about what brand to chose. Also if anyone with a PD has one in N America and how the instal goes.
  14. berliner178

How to make your ride Shine - Tech Session - Need Headcount

i need to check the schedual, but if this is on sunday and there are open spaces then put me down also.