Recent content by benIV

1. benIV

Wanted: 2002~2003 ALH TDI Jetta GLS without rust

I've got an 03 alh wagon 5spd that I may be selling if you're still looking.
  2. benIV

Runaway? What next?

My 03 ALH sedan just had a runaway moment I think. I'm almost certain but I've never experienced one before and it was over so quick and it seems fine now so I'm not really sure if it was? I was at a light and started off a lot faster than I ever normally do. I didn't stomp all the way down on...
  3. benIV

The NARFmobile, My 2001 Golf TDI

fantastic picture! love the story!
  4. benIV

WTB: MK4 Jetta Center Console with Cupholders

After Jake gets his pick, lol, if you have any extras I’m in the market too.
  5. benIV

What did you do to your MKIV today?

So the seats, carpets And pillars are grey? thought of doing a neat pattern with both grey and black in it?
  6. benIV

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

Welcome. You can search this thread VW Passat Family (NMS and B7) TDIs (2012+) I’m sure there’s something in there, otherwise maybe here Upgrades (non TDI Engine related) Glad to have you! Hope you enjoy the TDI!
  7. benIV

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

Welcome!
  8. benIV

Insurance on a ALH TDI

I don’t work for free either.
  9. benIV

What did you do to your MKIV today?

I thought that bit of the dipstick tube is always been metal while the upper part was plastic (obv missing in photo)
  10. benIV

Insurance on a ALH TDI

And we wonder why health insurance is so disastrous. Seems very few in this world understand truly what insurance is. for op i do same as others. decide what you can absorb in worst case scenario and cover yourself for the rest at minimums.
  11. benIV

Trunk Troubles

It’s the single light AFAIK. I had a similar problem and but the latch was broken and only latching sometimes. Sometimes it would unlatch hitting a bump. I’m not sure how the sensor works, but my problem went away after replacing the latch.
  12. benIV

Water in the drivers footwell

is there a way to replace the seal in the plenum under the windscreen?
  13. benIV

4-post Lift question

Yeah the lift manufacturer makes one specifically for the lift, which makes me feel like it’s the best choice, but it’s just about as much as the lift itself was. It’s most likely worth it, just wasn’t sure what the other options might be. The company who sold it to me and dropped it off said...
  14. benIV

4-post Lift question

Anyone with a four post lift, what do you use to lift the wheels off the runways? (other than a different 2-post) I’ve seen various options. Would love the rolling bridge jack made for the actual model but it’s so expensive.