Recent content by Beefcrtns

1. B

Ahu/1z head and VNT-15 FST

Hey guys, I have a rebuilt and upgraded cylinder head for a ahu/1z and a VNT-15 turbo for sale. Below are the links to the FB marketplace listings. Cylinder head VNT-15 Will accept trades for 02J transmission swap parts, Mk2/3/corrado suspension or, sweet 5 lug wheels and tires. Will ship...
  2. B

TDI Conversions: Build Threads and Links to Swap Discussions

I'm toying with the idea of throwing an ALH into my b3 wagon. There's currently a clapped out ahu in it. I'm looking for a TL;DR version of the build threads out there. What parts are needed? What kind of custom work is needed?
  3. B

Need some input on a AHU rebuild

So my b3v ahu swap had a couple of gaskets break loose resulting in significant oil loss. I've decided that I'm just going to yank the motor and tear that badboy down for a rebuild. I've been doing a lot of research on what should be done and what others have done. So I'm looking for a bit of...
  4. B

Looking for ahu/1z turbo, tune and nozzles

Let me know what you have. Gated turbos only please.
  5. B

Stage 2 A3 Engine / Transmission / Clutch / Suspension

Messaged about the charger and tune
  6. B

Hiccup while driving (for the lack of better words)

1) its never going to dealer. 2) If you say its not normal, does that mean youve encountered something like this before?
  7. B

No, it usually happens above 2000 RPMs, and sometimes it happens when it is still warming up and sometimes after.
  8. B

First of all, as this is my first post, I would like to thank all of you fine ladies and gents from tdiclub for bestowing a metric ****-ton of information upon me during my search for a new vehicle. I picked up a beautiful 2010 Jetta TDI in march. Before my purchase the vehicle was taken to...