Recent content by Beau Diddly

1. B

Liner replacement on door panel

Thanks for the input John. I have 4 pieces of good leather from the junkyard, thats it. I probably should have left them on the inserts, but some were damaged, irrelevant at this point. I'll try the adhesive removal on both the insert and inside of the donor leather. On a side note, I do...
  2. B

Thanks for the link, good info, but it didn't see what he used to clean the old residue off. I could just use a wire wheel, but as frequent as a problem this is, I'm curious what others have used that may be easier. Mtn Lion, since I'm going to this much effort, I might as well finish it...
  3. B

Yes, you're correct. However, my challenge is still how to best remove the glue residue and brown fuzz from the fiberglass backing or insert. I found a video on youtube where the guy was trying to figure out how to do it. He named it part 1, but has never made a part 2, so I guess he's...
  4. B

The cloth liner on the pax side door is coming unglued and falling. The underneath is covered with a brown fuzz and I'm sure I would have to remove that to re-glue. The cloth is thin and I'm afraid re-glueing would not be easy, so I found 4 leather liners (not sure about the correct name)...