Recent content by Beals

1. B

MK6 Jetta Projector Headlight from Winpower - Group Buy

Yes, the group buy happened, there was 3 different options available. Everyone got theirs and most been running them for over a year, with no issues minus bulb out errors.
  2. B

Traded my 2011 for a 2015 yesterday.

Can you post up some pics of your 2015 please?
  3. B

new 2015 jetta tdi sel

Pictures of the changes in the 2015 SEL? The instrument cluster, etc.
  4. B

What did you do to your mk6 Jetta today?

When you say you put yours up for sale, do you mean you're selling your Jetta?!
  5. B

2015 Jetta

The wagon has been a Golf Sportswagen for some time everywhere else in the world. It was only the Jetta Sportwagen in the US. I also read that new the MK7 Golf Sportswagen may have an option as AWD.
  6. B

I have them installed. It was an easy install. I got them from Vancity on this forum he's located in vancouver. I'll get some good pics up soon. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  7. B

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  8. B

Replacing 2013 TDI headlights

Winpower offers 3 different versions of the LED version. A lot of people from vwvortex have them and they have been out for quite some time, with only minor issues, bulb out errors which need some VCDS coding. Helix also offers them and then a company in Mexico offers ones that look like current...
  9. B

Nice. Only jetta in metro with those headlights. I'll be looking for your car haha, get any comments driving around the city yet? Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  10. B

I like those, get them for a good price? Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  11. B

VW german emblem

Hey I ordered those exhaust tips, my kind of price for exhaust tips. How does this look for the price...
  12. B

Bad rattle coming from under the car

I had one the other day when driving to work, but cannot get it to happen again. It almost sounded like the heat shield. When I arrived to work I also was under my car checking everything and everything seemed fine, but since then I haven't been able to duplicate the rattle.
  13. B

Just saying you're lucky for not getting pulled over at all. I see some cars driving around that are tinted really dark and nothing.
  14. B

Dang, that's pretty lucky. The front is tinted too? Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  15. B

How are you managing to get around with your front windows tinted in Nova Scotia?