Recent content by bcbsox

1. B

So Who Has The Most Miles?

I picked up an 04 V10 a few months back with 325k miles. She needs a few things, but is in fantastic overall shape.
  2. B

FS: 2010 VW Golf TDI 2DR 6MT in MO

I averaged 46mpg on my 400 mile round trip to and from KC on mostly two lane twisty MO 7. I just found out and verified with the PO that the car hit a coyote in Jan 2012. It necessitated a new radiator and a tow, probably a new grill and AC condensor, too, but that's pretty much it. I never...
  3. B

BUMP! Just gave it an alignment and rotate and balance yesterday. Running to Kansas City this weekend, then getting an oil change, fuel filter, and air filter when I get back.
  4. B

Located in Waynesville, MO. 937.367.1011 2 door. 6 speed manual transmission. Average 38mpg in mixed driving and mid to upper 40s on long trips. Everything works as it should. 85k miles. Oil and filter every 10k with Wix filter and Liqui Moly oil that meets VW specified requirements. New...
  5. B

Has the cold weather IC kit fixed the icing problem????

I did two winters in Fairbanks, one with grills uncovered, second covered. In and out of overnight garage @ 50° pulling out into -40° with zero issues. The only instance I ever had was after an indoor carwash with extremely humid 60° air, pulling out into extremely dry -30° air, my CEL came on...
  6. B

Did it...Malone Stage 2 tune

As long as the boss approves, I'll be doing DPF delete with Rawtek hard parts and Malone soft parts next spring. Can't wait!
  7. B

1987 Mercedes 300 SDL

Text pictures to 937-367-1011?
  8. B

2011 jsw manual rough idle

Any codes? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  9. B

FS: Ohio, 1992 VW Corrado SLC TDI, FK Silverline coilover, fuel cell, Wilwood BBK $6k

I made some updates to the first post (all in red). I'm offering this at $6k, or it will be worked on a bit when I'm home in April/May and then moved to a new storage facility for another year.
  10. B

Install a FrostHeater Before it gets COLD!

Before it gets cold?? It was -22* this morning! And my frost heater is sitting in my living room... but the car started right up. I'd better get it installed before it hits -40* next month!
  11. B

FS: Ohio, 1992 VW Corrado SLC TDI, FK Silverline coilover, fuel cell, Wilwood BBK $6k

I've replied to all PMs and wanted to mention that my friend that is storing the car has been starting it periodically and letting it run for a bit. It's off the market unless someone wants to make it a painless, quick cash deal for me.
  12. B

FS: 1Z TDI Swap

Location?
  13. B

Alh tdi 1.9l turbo diesel engine block - midwest

How ridiculous would shipping be to 99703, AK?
  14. B

Car is off the market. For now. It's tucked away in a friend's garage back in Ohio.