Recent content by bbob203

1. B

WTB MK6 JSW HITCH

If anyone has one kickin around shoot me a pm.
  2. B

tuning analysis - what's in a malone tune - starter kit

LOL why you so angry? I’ve been into TDIs almost 15 years now and Nelson and these ”kids” have taught me more about building and tuning TDIs than being on here for over a decade.
  3. B

Hey Man do you still make those 02x crossmembers? I’d like to buy one if you are still making them.

Hey Man do you still make those 02x crossmembers? I’d like to buy one if you are still making them.
  4. B

Afn to alh swap with a twist

yes do able you will have to drill a few holes in the pd block to accomodate some of the ALH rollers and the front seal carrier. With some figuring out and modifications the AVF hoses and coolant pipes will also work.
  5. B

engine replacement other than bhw

You can get all the parts to make the CJAA longitudinal from Europe.
  6. B

ALH into C5 Allroad

All these boomers are gonna tell you it won’t work because ALH wasn’t available in longitudinal format but it’s simple to run it as longitudinal. BHW TOP coolant pipe fits if you remove the ALH vacuum ball. The BHW bottom coolant pipe also works just have to trim a few of the fuel line labs off...
  7. B

Best flywheel for a bhw swap?

if you’re gonna spend that get an SRE.
  8. B

4-Motion B5.5 TDI, Who's done it and how did you do it?

I’m working on multiple 4mo b5.5 TDI projects. One is a FWD to 4motion using a b6 audi quattro rear end which will not require a swapping of the rear floor pan. The b6 quattro rear suspension is similar to the FWD in that the floor pan is nearly identical in width and uses the Shock and spring...
  9. B

5HP19FL GMR

Roughly speaking the 1.8 5hp19fl uses it’s own set of less robust parts internally. The GMR appears to have many parts In Common with the more internally robust w8 and V6 iterations of these trannys.
  10. B

2.0 tdi into manual trans passat with 1.8t?

Straight forward swap. For the tranny best way to do it is get someone in Europe to send you the geared of a TDI 01a tranny and swap them into the case of that one.
  11. B

B5.5 Wagon 4mo 1.8t Auto to Tdi Manual

Finally getting this project off the ground. ALH motor with 11mm pump bv43a turbo and .280 injectors with FMIC Custom GMR 01v AWD transmission Custom AVF B5.5 121 harness converted from PD to VE. Will also be adding Trinity DMS lift kit Dash swap from TDI car to make wiring simple 3.889 rear...
  12. B

what fittings are used for clutch line to make braided line

Get this one. https://whitbreadperformance.com/products/usp-motorsports-braided-clutch-line-for-b5-5-audi-a4
  13. B

Manual Parts From 98 A4 FWD in B5.5 Wagon

98 VW Jetta/Golf = Mk3/A3 chassis parts don’t interchange 98 Audi A4 = b5 chassis some parts interchange
  14. B

Manual Parts From 98 A4 FWD in B5.5 Wagon

A lot of the parts on the a4 Audi will work not sure what this other guy is talking about. The Audi A4 and Passat are both B5 chassis But the rear end of the b5 a4 is different but the front suspension is the same albeit the 98 will have some slight variations being an early model.