Recent content by Banksy

1. B

FS 2002 TDI wagon Lancaster, PA $6,800 SOLD

A local family who specializes in MK4 TDIs they did the clutch too will be lowering price to 6800 also
  2. B

Imgur link you’re more than welcome to DM me if you want more
  3. B

Pictures have been added. Please do not respond to this post now unless you’re interested. prefer DM thanks
  4. B

I have photos and receipts for everything I said was replaced
  5. B

I have for sale a 2002 Jetta TDI wagon 5 speed The vehicle has roughly 189k on the clock New South Bend Stage 2 Daily clutch with roughly 500 miles on it New Sachs Suspension and rear springs with roughly 500 miles on it new continental timing belt kit New dog bone and engine mounts Very...
  6. B

FS 2002 ALH jetta TDI wagon. Lancaster, PA 8800

I have a 2002 ALH wagon with roughly 189k on it. New parts include Continental timing belt kit with roughly 1k it South bend Stage 2 daily clutch with roughly 1k on it New injector amd new line's New power steering pump New power steering rack New rear main seal New Sachs shocks and...
  7. B

2002 Jetta AC has stopped working

No idea if the clutch pulls in but it does spin with a lot of resistance if you turn it. Do both fans spin? No. Smaller fan spins. Larger fan does not.
  8. B

Is there a way I can test the compressor without removing it?
  9. B

It was with a cheap one
  10. B

Reading 60 PSI on the low side
  11. B

Where is that HP switch located. I also just supplied 12 volts to the pins of the fan connector and it won't spin.
  12. B

Replaced fuse box Drivers side fan and compressor still won't come on tested connector to the large fan on the passenger side that's not working it's getting 12 volts now. So I'm assuming this means the fan is bad?
  13. B

12 volts across all fuses on fuse block Zero volts on the plug it connects to