Recent content by bam_bam_dip

1. bam_bam_dip

Skid plate install

Now seems to be the perfect time to review some old material. You have some mechanical skills. He does not. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=151775&highlight=skidplate
  2. bam_bam_dip

Check Engine

Everytime mine goes on, i scan it.............myself. Then I fix it.
  3. bam_bam_dip

***, is it Freds, or my laptop??

this laptop is on its second life. First go araound it picked up something really nasty. Disabled the anti virus, blocked malware programs, blocked my access to the control panel. This one was a little booger from someplace called gamevance. HA so it was the kids!! Everything is all clear now...
  4. bam_bam_dip

Im scanning as well. Gotta keep the kids off the laptop. Thanks for the quick response Fred.
  5. bam_bam_dip

now this one http://pics.tdiclub.com/showfull.php?photo=74811
  6. pop2

pop2

7. POPUP

POPUP

8. bam_bam_dip

We need a grumpy old veteran section

This thread sux.............PISS OFF princelton. I AM the epitome of a grumpy veteran, hence my first post in over a year. You're from OR,...........????? What have you done with/to Whitedog?
  9. bam_bam_dip

Parting Out 1999 A4 Jetta 2.0 Gasser 5M Bright Red

left and right grill inserts? An interstate alligator got mine today.
  10. bam_bam_dip

Removing door panel with window crank

The Real Fix Ok, after long searches and much consternation, I finally figured this one out. For all you fellers driving A4's with crank windows, here is a simple explanation. On your crank, there is the obvious handle part. Then what looks like a decoration ring between it and the door card...
  11. bam_bam_dip

UPsolute in Houston, TX

Gee, it only took three years to get the first reply.
  12. bam_bam_dip

Itr fell off in my hand...

Wow, this thread could go a variety of ways. So, mjhandy, what were you doing when it(r) fell off?
  13. bam_bam_dip

FS: LOTS of MK4 jetta parts left

Box received, item installed. Back ttt for you. Thanks