Recent content by Bahn

1. B

recommended tuning sites?

I deleted all my "2 day old newbie posts" board wide,Derf please delete my account...thanks!
  2. B

I'll flag "the tread to draw mod attention... To delete my account and posts
  3. B

For others...TDIClub is great, keep striving for your quest for answers....
  4. B

Oh and I left the Army and LE by MY choice to serve the veterans..... To clear the air or prevent speculations
  5. B

I DONT support APR or any other corporate SHILL
  6. B

I deleted all my posts....and just requested my TDI Club "2 day old newbie" account be removed by Derf . I can't be socially "labeled" for something I'm not.... "Pushing Corporate agendas" I.e. APR , rocket chip, Malone...you choose Etc cause I don't. For honesty sake...I'm a former 19k US...
  7. B

20k Service done by VW - Having Issues, anyone else ?

True, only 2 of mine a "pre-paid for" as I own the 2014... Our care free service ends at 20k.
  8. B

20k Service done by VW - Having Issues, anyone else ?

NEVER go to the "stealer-ship" for service...even free.. So mine was the "10K care free service" and my experience was horrible. Oil droplets everywhere in the engine, looked like when they took to filter out they "tossed it" on the side while it dripped all over the left side of my engine...
  9. B

New guy in Houston.

Not in TX (in CO) but welcome to the V-club ! You will enjoy that ride for sure :)
  10. B

Should I give another chance for VW or leave this family?

@saleen351, I spent time some in Germany and traveled the autobahn (A3) back and forth to work every day driving various BMW's and the VW's back in the day. European cars of the time (just my opinion in that time) seemed to be more solid overseas than here in the US. My 2014 Jetta TDI is soild...
  11. B

Thinking of buying 2015 Jetta TDI SE

Here's the link http://www.vw.com/models/jetta/ Scroll down to Jetta TDI clean Diesel and click view trims; scroll down just a tad and select under available transmissions and click "view full specs"; at the top of that page select the Technical data tab. ENGINE 2.0L 4-cylinder TDI® Clean...
  12. B

XTool experience YES it reads DSG temp

Yes, that's why I got it. 63 dollars, free 2 day priority shipping from an ebay US dealer outta California arrived yesterday. I only wanted it solely to read/reset any future fault codes, for the fuel pump prime for fuel filter DIY changes, and the DPF Oil Ash Load check but it appears this...
  13. B

Thinking of buying 2015 Jetta TDI SE

Another buying decision for me that I also forgot to add before was that the 2014 didn't have the AdBlue urea requirement; the 2015 engine do. I know its cheap stuff and fill-ups of urea go for some time (if your not putting your foot into the peddle), but its just another added expense the...